450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

It is going to be ferrari of scooters

5 Likes

I really hope it doesn’t end up looking like this. Look at this mustang, hiding all that raw power and reliability in a simple stripe paint / wrap.

images (11)

2 Likes

20200920_100723 This angle looks much better

5 Likes

Anyone remember this colour scheme was it in colour the 450x

1 Like

Yes I believe it was this one.

9 Likes

+something fiery on the front

Moderator Note: Renaming the Topic and adding the name “Series 1” which will be the official name for the collector’s edition as announced in today’s owners’ meet.

6 Likes

Will the current eligible pre orders be offered with multiple series of collectors edition or series 2 will be for future announcement of new variants of scooters?

Maybe in the future when they launch 3 or Y editions just like Tesla

1 Like

Any recording available of the owners’ meet?

2 Likes

No records but I have some screenshots.

2 Likes

Hey Bharath, The session ended before you got an answer for your question.

450X - Eco / Ride / Warp

450 Plus - Eco / Ride / Sports

3 Likes

But I show u something interesting…:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Having this as the test vehicles for present ather owners can help sell the 450X’s warp mode. Not that it needs it but just another step to it. @abhishek.balaji maybe something you guys could consider. Since your test ride vehicles are anyway running on a hybrid 450 and 450X platform as of now :stuck_out_tongue: could help us directly compare the sport and warp mode on one test ride.

Front top is matte red and side below is dark black.

Where is this picture taken from?

This should be the source.

1 Like

Yes, it was from Tarun’s twitter handle

:grinning: this is really interesting. We didn’t get to see this during our initial warp mode trial days. Were you able to toggle between modes or was it fixed with only warp mode ?

1 Like

Warp mode may have 50km range projected.

1 Like

There is something exciting coming 1 week after the launch

Google Photos

4 Likes