450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

By looking into the “Renders and Artwork > 2020 > Ideas and References” The giveaway hints for the 450X CE are

1. A neo-retro styling.
  2. A dark matte colour scheme, with a few transparent body panels wherever possible.
  3. The Ather X logo or brands/sponsorship stickers on the side panels like that we see on an F1 car.
  4. CE colour combo could be black, white, gold and red.
1 Like

@harshithbhat Literally Anger

giphy

Other observations:

1. Sonic X & MewTwo. :thinking:
  2. Wider tyres?
  3. Can so wheelies??
  4. Can’t rule out translucent body panels. Too many pics with translucent covers.
  5. Games on dashboard
2 Likes

Why do I feel there’s gonna be a translucent body, like the one on the PS4 controller! Also, it may have a different spoiler? :open_mouth: With a Racing Edition style colorway! Also, it will come with Limited Edition Ather Bluetooth headsets on their exclusive helmets :open_mouth:

Jesus Christ, take my money already! @abhishek.balaji :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I believe you on the helmet part. I remember when Ather was touring with 450s throughout India I did ask them about those matching white helmets and did get a candid reply “we might get helmets with 450x”.

Damn, all this tease is so annoying and exciting at the same time. Arghh, release it already.

1 Like

I feel its very possible to see the helmets! Makes it really dope if it goes with the whole Collector’s Edition Theme. I swear, I’m so excited and mad at Ather Team to be teasing us so bad. Not fair, but I’m sure its all gonna be worth it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now that I’ve an image of Collector’s Edition in my mind, I’m more interested in knowing how Ather guys will justify the theme as Inside Out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

WoW!!! looking at the pictures my heat rate increased :heart_eyes:

Golden rims??? or the green strip on the rim is missing???

Side stand Lean angle is reduced in X? :heart_eyes:

Translucent body panels or Striped out bike with minimal body panel???

Dual coloring:Black and White color for 450X? or even may be Yellow and Black :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji it’s time :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Enjoy the calm before the storm⚡

2 Likes

Really waited for almost 8 months atleast the owners who have pre-booked & whose delivery has commenced or about to commence should be intimated what they are getting. Its like Iphone SE2 created hype, hid for so long then a failed iphone in the market where prices are crashing every day now… i hope this fate dosent happen to the 450x but if pulled any further it is bound to break.

2 Likes

Warning : OFF topic

You might call it failed but iphone SE is actually the 5th most selling phone in the country for 2020 according to a few reports. I wouldn’t call that a failed iphone. :person_shrugging: It’s sold over 9 million units

Just saying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

True… A gamechanger ‘because’ it came from Apple. Made Pixel 4A to lower price with no other choice :smiley:

1 Like

Today is a holiday at office and since morning I’m trying to find some clues… the translucent car, the first gen mac, dyson vacuum cleaner was all shown at one of the previous owners’ meet. Translucent body panel or wrap is also my guess like many others. Personally I’d love that. Other than that, pictures of Super Mario, Sonic, the Ferrari car were all beautiful pictures but really didn’t make any sense to me. The gif image @interpid16 showed also didn’t make any sense to me. But it has lot of similarities to the stage screen at the Delhi Launch event of the 450X

6 Likes

I am telling you, it’s going to have a gigantic led strip that will change colors as the speed increases. Will look like a Christmas tree on wheels!

3 Likes

We should look out for stray dogs before entering any street… There should be a disengage feature to allow us to switch off when in hostile territory

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji is so silent since morning. Looks like a storm is coming! :joy:

3 Likes

image Just show it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

He’s waiting for prime time

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I think we are missing you soo badly…

Hrmmm for the collector’s edition hit of today which you said in yesterday’s video

1 Like

:joy: Not revealing it today, the ‘something’ is in the folder below:

We’ll have a proper unveil event a little later