450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

Will the current eligible pre orders be offered with multiple series of collectors edition or series 2 will be for future announcement of new variants of scooters?

Maybe in the future when they launch 3 or Y editions just like Tesla

1 Like

Any recording available of the owners’ meet?

2 Likes

No records but I have some screenshots.

2 Likes

Hey Bharath, The session ended before you got an answer for your question.

450X - Eco / Ride / Warp

450 Plus - Eco / Ride / Sports

3 Likes

But I show u something interesting…:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Having this as the test vehicles for present ather owners can help sell the 450X’s warp mode. Not that it needs it but just another step to it. @abhishek.balaji maybe something you guys could consider. Since your test ride vehicles are anyway running on a hybrid 450 and 450X platform as of now :stuck_out_tongue: could help us directly compare the sport and warp mode on one test ride.

Front top is matte red and side below is dark black.

Where is this picture taken from?

This should be the source.

1 Like

Yes, it was from Tarun’s twitter handle

:grinning: this is really interesting. We didn’t get to see this during our initial warp mode trial days. Were you able to toggle between modes or was it fixed with only warp mode ?

1 Like

Warp mode may have 50km range projected.

1 Like

There is something exciting coming 1 week after the launch

Google Photos

4 Likes

Countdown : 2 days to go for the reveal! Who’s excited? Obviously ME! :star_struck:

9 Likes

Is there any link shared to watch the unveiling or it will be shared later? Asking this because my e-mail was having some issues last two weeks and haven’t received any mail.

If you’re eligible, you should get the invite to watch the unveil latest by tomorrow evening, if you don’t ping me and I’ll share it with you separately

ok, I’m eligible for collectors edition. Will ping you if I don’t get any invite by tomorrow.

I’m waiting for joining link email.

If you are seeing your mail in phone, then check in promotions tab/spam folder in your gmail.If you are seeing in PC/Laptop, check in promotions in categories folder of gmail. Else you can search mails from ather in search tab to get the mails.

1 Like

I am not eligible for collectors edition but can you send me the link and I also wanted to know how will you send it to me like will you require my email or any other way