10.1.5 feedback thread

@abhishek.balaji The auto indicator is not working

1 Like

You are wasting your time here. He replies to people who are new to this. He will never reply to the actual issues. Ask him these and see him vanish

Read this:

1 Like

Random restarts: :white_check_mark: as per spec

IMU based indicator malfunctions: :white_check_mark: as per spec

Overall level of FUD: :white_check_mark: as per spec

4 Likes

This happened with me too. Even your registration number doesn’t appear yet. Contact your EC and ask them to push the complete the booking process, push the OTA to your bike and get the registration number updated.

Changes i have seen after updating to 10.1.5

1. motor turns off when we engage the kick stand

2. repeated “450x “ animation screen seen while starting the scooter ( 2-3 loops) but vehicle can be used as usual .

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

ok got this update, happy to update that my dash board hasn’t restarted (yet !!!) and the Maps also seems to be stable and strangely its rerouting also correctly, the side stand also seems to be working… i rode almost 50-55 approx today…

3 Likes

Auto indicators working fine

2 Likes

Yesterday i was coming back to my home from a location and turned on the maps to see navigation; guess what damn maps didnt open up untill i reach the destination.

2 Likes

10.1.5 didn’t mean to fix any issues with maps/navigation. It was addressed to fix frequent dashboard restarts. I confirm that the dashboard restarts have come down. Once per day for me. Still high but lets me ride peacefully (mostly)

NEXT, 10.1.6, please @abhishek.balaji we are hoping, navigation issues/bugs will be addressed. :blush:

1 Like

Still waiting for update

1 motor turn on sound not audible 2. Maps not working 3. Indictor sound not audible

Please look on this @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Today dashboard was very laggy, when you turn on the key 450x screen appears longer than usual to get ui, with repeated restarts

When you turn on / off side indicator more delay to engage to get sound/ light

When you apply side stand motor to off longer than usual

When you turn off the key dashboard gets off too late

@abhishek.balaji

6 Likes

The idle battery dissipation has increased for me. It goes down from 100% to 96% in less than 12 hours on bike being let idle.

Not sure if that happened after the latest update but I realised this after the update.

3 Likes

I have noticed this as well and it’s really pissing off. Not only do I see a lag in the time it takes for the indicator to start, I see a intermittent stop in the indicator for about 2 seconds. This is quite maddening at times.

2 Likes

I am yet to get this update on my Ather450X Series1……

1 Like

Does any one have this?

I also have some problems after 10.1.5 update, while riding about same speed 35+ km/hr some strange noise come from dash board (mostly from cooling fan), it will not stoping after stop riding, fan still work for around 30s but noise is high.

5 Likes

Thats as per design. The fan kicks in at higher speeds and sometimes quite aggressively. We have recommended that the fan should kick only and only when the temperature of the dashboard rises to or higher than a certain degree. It should not be based on the speed. Let’s see if that gets implemented. :blush:

2 Likes

Ya it was like android software vs linux,

Linux very fast but creating apps challenging

Android you can do anything easily but lot of bugs

Its normal I think, now a days I will charge to max of 85 Ride upto 25/30 percentage

Rarely it may upto 100 percentage if longer rides

2 Likes

Same problem I’m also facing

1 Like

Still dash reboots. Not exiting from charging screen,

1 Like