10.1.5 feedback thread

We’re rolling out the next OTA update (10.1.5) with a few improvements and bug fixes. This update carries improvements that enhance your riding experience.

What’s changed?

• Considerably reduced dashboard reboots while riding.
  • Ather App now shows the version number of the latest OTA update.
  • Now add favorite locations on the dashboard. To add a favorite location, select a location on your dashboard, swipe up on the location card, and tap the star to favorite.

The update might take a day or two to get downloaded and installed on your scooter. If this is the first time you’re installing an OTA update, you can refer to this post for instructions on installations.

3 Likes

Got 10.1.5 update. The add to favorites feature is broken. I tried 5 times and all atempts resulted in crash to home screen or reboot.

My ride is series one, but haven’t got the s1 theamed dash. Please fix this

4 Likes

10.1.5 … the issues still persist and as usual, a broken OTA has been released to all. Ather :yawning_face::man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Has anything been done to improve maps as such?

2 Likes

Navigation related fixes are coming in 10.1.6, early access should start next week.

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji

One main concern i am observing from past few days after 10.1.5 update is Auto Turn Off Indicator is not at all working now. It is working only once in 10 times. It is some what better in 10.1.4 but it became worst in 10.1.5

Kindly request you to fix this in next version.

6 Likes

Where is the auto light/dark mode? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Same here… my series 1 UI is not showing even after 10.1.5 update…

My auto turnoff indicator is working fine with 10.1.5 update

3 Likes

sorry but what is Series 1 UI? Am I missing something. I thought there will be no change in the Dashboard UI for Series 1 vehicles. I read in some group where @abhishek.balaji cleared it. I am not on any OTA tester group so please ignore if this is specific to a group.

2 Likes

Those who have 450X Series 1 (black) scooter the dashboard has special black with red X designed background. Also when you turn on ather Series 1 logo flashes… Which colour do you have ?

3 Likes

I too have a series 1 black red theme Ather 450x. I somehow missed that information. And also, why are no updates pushed to my vehicle. I am using travel charger only as I am away from the home.

It’s been 3 weeks now since I got my 450x and also more than a week since I bought the connect pro subcription.

4 Likes

For me it worked fine for 1st 1 week after the update. Don’t know what happened to it now. Whenever i use indicators, i need to manually turn them off. And once in 10 times it works perfectly.

I tried resetting the dashboard, shutdown the bike and turn ON. Also, tried to turn off option for auto cut off indicator and ride for few times and then turn ON again. But nothing seems to be working as of today.

3 Likes

Hello I just try to update my 450x with new
firmware but since it is more than 1hour screen is become white and nothing is showing installing or updating etc. Pls help any one know how to get to normal.

3 Likes

Tried reset? Press and hold both brakes and hold the start button for a few seconds. Hopefully the dashboard will restart and you will be back & fine.

1 Like

Thanks Rajkumar it worked but not updated.now it is not giving prompt to update the firmware.

2 Likes

This is a must, yesterday i took to ride back home from x location after a huge struggle following the maps app on dashboard :disappointed:

2 Likes

Its a pain for sure. And the worst, it happens all the time. I do a lot of leisure rides, sometimes even 100 kms. And the maps reset every time. Anyway, @abhishek.balaji has confirmed that they working on a fix and hopefully we will see considerable improvements in the next update.

2 Likes

Mr Abhisek, keep on posting OTA OTA… when will be a full stop for issues because your brand is playing with our money, time, mental stress. Will you understand what I’m saying?

7 Likes

I face the same as well.

8 Likes

It’s been 3 weeks since I got my 450x and also bought the connect pro subscription. it is still 10.1.1 version, called the customer care last week, they told it will push the updates to my 450X. Still now no updates has taken place.

Want the know it will be incremental updates to current version or will updates to latest version.

3 Likes