Your Ather 450X is being prepared

Such an epic video! Unreal that we saw this place in person. Massive congratulations to Team Ather! More 450X’s and Plus to take over the streets of India!

4 Likes

Lovely video. Congratulations on setting up and for the automation. Curious on seeing so many Series 1 collectors editions? Thought these were limited numbers and most of them already delivered

5 Likes

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :fire::100::zap::motor_scooter::bomb::boom::heart_eyes:!! Can’t wait for my 450X and visiting this place “soon”

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X timelines for your city!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather 450X Top Speed

Really cool video. Nice to see how the assembly happens. Would love to visit this unit someday

1 Like

Hey, will this benifits be extended to current Ather holders as well?

1 Like

Amazing, Mind Blowing :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

What a great video, thanks ather for sharing this video how OUR ather is made… Waiting for it

3 Likes

Osam. Looking forward it gear up in future upcoming days is Ather day…

2 Likes

Another video fresh off the press!

Also, on a side note, can anyone tell me where this “Outskirts of Tamil Nadu” is located? Isn’t that simply Bengaluru for all practical purposes? :joy:

6 Likes

Most of my friends know about my craze for Ather and how I’m not able to contain the excitement. Here’s them after seeing the factory video. The one who is asking for the article,has recently been hired as a writer for a online

platform. The one who hasn’t said anything is just out of words I think :joy:

I am pushing Tarun and rest of the team to hire me since long but no luck yet. Maybe you all can help me :joy: :wink:

Edit: Don’t know why the order isn’t correct for the sequence of images.

2 Likes

Just found this on a page related to Indore’s food and events with 242K followers.Thought of letting you all know. Giving Ather 450X as a prize is a huge deal. Also Hints at 450X coming"soon" in Indore! :wink:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: City Ownership and Retail

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Next Cities

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on charging the 450X

Wonderful way to go… cheers ather energy :zap:… was just wondering if factory tour is available to all ? If so what’s the procedures to book an appointment :grimacing:

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather in Kochi

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: My experience of Ather 450X