Whats your favorite Ather Grid?

Hi Atherites,

What’s your favorite Ather Grid in your city and why?

1 Like

Here’s mine: In Bombay: I love the Grid at Suba International in Andheri.

• It’s located right off the highway.
  • The host is a nice hotel.
  • Food is good and I can spend time working while Toothless is getting charged.
  • Have used it many times.

In Pune: Copa Cabana, Wakad

• right off the highway
  • host is good
  • food is good
  • they once opened it for me at 7 am. :blush:
4 Likes

For Me ,

In Tamilnadu

Coimbatore’s

1. Showroom Right Side Grid

Peaceful Place and Friendly Staffs

1. Mugs and Brews - Grid

Noice and Greeny Place + Nearby Nice Restuarants

Calicut’s

1. Showroom Grid
  • Showroom is Very near to Beach , Just like 1 KM. So You can even do a Walk to Beach while Charging

Placed in a Decent Place :zap:

Goa’s

1. Peep’s Kitchen

It is in Decent Location but Crowded. Still Good for Urgent Fillings.

1. Ather Space Goa Showroom Grid

Located in a Busy Road , Still Awesome and Peaceful. Those Who travel to Baga Beach from South Goa can do a Top up there.

5 Likes

Kala Ghoda, Mumbai because that’s the only grid I have used a couple of times apart from the Ather EC in Bandra.

I have always found the grid functional and available, though it seems to be in high demand.

4 Likes

Hello Mr.Shishir , Hope you remember me - we have made a Tweet convo in Twitter :green_heart:

1 Like

I like the grid at Kala Ghoda as well. Last time I was there, I was fined Rs.200 for wearing the mask under my nose, Lol

1 Like

Is that @umesh_dhanush on twitter?

1 Like

Yeahhhh , Its me

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji its sad to see Grids in Bandra, Thane and Kalyan taken down as the stores were closed. Will there be new grids in these locations soon? All these are important locations for longer rides. Its monsoon and it might be difficult to plan leisure trips without these grids. Peace :v:

1 Like

Ather Space in Thane is now open with Grid also available. :blush:… next is a replacement for Kalyan and Bandra. :crossed_fingers:

It’s always so satisfying & proud to see the growing fast charging network…! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think it’s time we are ready for a premium electric bike from Ather. IMO, Ather can stop focusing on premium scooters & switch to more mass produced scooters (<1 lakh rupees) & plan to launch more premium bikes (~3 lakhs rupees).

With all that fast chargers, it will be a dream to own an electric tourer. Yummy…!

Btw, what’s your favorite Ather grid? And why? :blush:

Marketing campaign by Ather

2020: We have a new electric bike and introducing charging grid where you can charge your vehicles free.Our primary product is the vehicle and grid is to to increase the sales.

2023: We sell electric bikes in couple of models and we have 1500+ charging stations. Our primary product is still the bike, grid is not for profit.

2030: we have 10000+ charging stations, where you can charge your electric vehicles. You have two options to buy a vehicle 1) full down payment with a home charger you can charge your vehicles at your convenience 2) 20%of the vehicle price as down payment & you can charge the vehicle only at the grid, it just takes 10 mins ro charge 0 to 80, it costs around 500₹ per charge cycle. Both grid and vehicles are the products.

2050: we have the very best charging infrastructure, where you can charge all type of electric vehicles. Btw, we stopped selling vehicles. If you still want to ride our vehicles, you can use it and pay per trip.

1 Like