What is the criteria for Series 1?

What is the criteria for getting series 1?

Thankyou

All those who pre-ordered the 450X before January 28 are eligible for Series 1.

1 Like

To clarify… those who booked between the Ather 450x announcement and before Jan 28 2020 when the 450x was released officially, gets Series 1.

Adding my bit to it: As Ather wasn’t present in many cities when 450X was launched in Jan 2020, they set a timeframe for each city they come in where the customers who pre-order are eligible for a Series-1. So, for the cities they are coming in now, the customers will have 30-45 days in which if they pre-order, they will be considered for S1.

I don’t think this is an option. People who have ordered from these cities where Ather is not present now will get a chance to go for Series 1. Also there was a date of March 31st for Series 1.

Maybe, you are right. But, I have read somewhere here on the forum and found out that upon request, if available, they swap the order ID with the one who pre-ordered a S1 in Jan 2020, but, didn’t take the delivery.

Yeah that option exists. You have to place a new order and inform CS about getting S1 benefits on that order.

2 Likes