What is covered in Warranty?

Are you using incognito mode or a VPN ?? Some pages will display the error if that is used.

2 Likes

nothing. iā€™m simply using the Ather app.

also, i cant reply on any ā€˜Feature Requestā€™ topics. Thereā€™s no reply button anywhere. I canā€™t even post a feature request.

it might have something to do with my account? am j missing some permissions?

edit: look, i cant even reply!

3 Likes

What OS and Browser is this? Iā€™m looking at it from both Android and Windows OS, it works perfectly for me.

2 Likes

iOS 16, Ather app. but its the same for me on every browser and every OS. i think has something to do with my account.

@abhishek.balaji pls help

7 Likes

Yes, still issue is same No improvement at all

3 Likes

I dont know if calliper should be replaced, itā€™s their job to find out and replace faulty parts, which clearly they are not doing well

2 Likes

the only way to find out if you have an uneven piston in the calliper is when you start to hear a grinding noise, lightly tap the calliper head with a hammer and DO NOT PRESS any brake lever.

Then try rotating the wheels. if the noise is gone. then itā€™s 100% calliper fault and show the same at the service centre.

PS: Most service centres are well aware of this procedure.

11 Likes

And I have taken my scooty to three different service centerā€¦ Marathalli, JP Nagar and Whitefield (all Bangalore). None of them tested thisā€¦ how can i escalate this issueā€¦ no one from Ather has come up and told to bring vehicle e to service centerā€¦ Tired of taking vehicle to service centers while issue is not getting fixed at allā€¦

After disc replacement issue is there still

1 Like

Get the callipers checked

1 Like

even i could not find a post stating the proper list of all warranted parts. my doubt is whether the motor cooling fan is warranted part.

Wasnā€™t my Ather warranty supposed to be 5 yrs and 60k whichever is earlier?

Why its showing 3yrs 30k in my app. I got 450x 3.1 in May 2023.

That 5 years is only for battery. Rest of scooter and charger standard 3 years warranty.

2 Likes

I thought so too but it says nothing under battery warranty.

You didnā€™t get Ather battery protect certificate?

Have you not bought pro pack with your vehicle ?

No. Did you get it? Share here pic how it looks. I didnā€™t got it when taking delivery.

Yes i have pro pack from first day.

check your email you would have received mail regarding Battery Protect for 4th and 5th yr.