What is covered in Warranty?

Hi Guys,

Can someone please help me with the Warranty Coverage of the Scooter? What parts are covered and what are not? Is it a replacement warranty or a repairing warranty?

I tried getting this answer from the customer support on phone, but they were unsure and had very vague answers. This was quite shocking tbh.

Is there any online document / kb article that defines the warranty coveage?

Thanks!

44 Likes

So no one on this forum knows about the warranty coverage? :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Anything you break is not covered in warranty anything gets broken by itself gets warranty :grimacing:

31 Likes

Thats honestly vague. Is there no proper and relevant documentation on this?

26 Likes

What does it mean by third party insurance

What does it covers ?

19 Likes

Actually no, there isn’t see ‘warranty’ term itself is self-explanatory, they will cover all electronic and 3-year battery warranty if it gets out of work, or the battery falls below the 80% threshold. For other consumable parts like brake pads, belts, and bearing they are offering a service plan in that they cover the replacement of it, now only part if it ever needs changing is brake disc and some other non consumable parts which if it fails it lies under payable.

25 Likes

I think battery capacity threshold for warranty is 70% and not 80%

26 Likes

here you go the official terms of the warranty.

17 Likes

What parts are covered under warranty other than battery ?

11 Likes

Nothing’s gets escalated or nothing is resolved on this forum, it’s waste actually

10 Likes

can you elaborate the issue you are facing, this forum is managed by the Company themself, you might get quick resolution, or atleast escalate to a higher authority.

6 Likes

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/front-brakes-design-flaw/133448?u=aparnabajpai

10 Likes

Did you book a call in customer care and ask them to replace the front brake calliper?

4 Likes

In your above post, you got the disc replaced. Are you still facing the same issue?

Continuing the discussion from Front brakes design flaw! :

He got the disc replaced instead of callipers? This is new even for Ather. His problem from the videos seems like uneven pistons in the calliper. How hard would that be to diagnose the problem?

2 Likes

any clue on why am i unable to view the topic :melting_face: it says ‘Page is private’. this happens on many other pages for me as well

4 Likes

This seems like a case of misdiagnosis. I am not sure why the company would ask the owner to get the disc replaced when the problem lied with the callipers. Not sure how qualified the mechanics are at the SC as I haven’t visited one.

3 Likes

Not sure. Maybe @power_light2000 might be able to help

5 Likes