WarpThrough ft. Hoezaay

Oh cool! Then they should be able to push the feature along with sound for existing scooters. I got my 450x 10 days back, still on Atherstack 11.5.6-202324, awaiting the update.

I am now pretty sure this part of the new 450X. If you see the video clearly where they talk about The Bengaluru Button i.e. the horn…they showed the new joystick and other buttons part of the 450x. The 450 S has only the reverse button. That UI was the 450x dash and not 450 S. Also going by specs I personally feel that button i showed is part of the new 450x. But again the question arises that how will the older ones get it?

But Ather being Ather, clearly knows the Art of Surprising its users. So :crossed_fingers:. Let’s hope for the best (including Gen 2 users like myself)

2 Likes

New mudflap

1 Like

Mudflap new vala laaye bhi toh jab monsoon khtm hogya tab​:skull::skull:

2 Likes

Hi @tarun , so you have not Mentioned anything about gen 3 in the key note. Are the previous series of gen 3 are going get retrofit of the new button layouts ? More over are we going to support for updation to the specs ?

Nope

1 Like

So what’s the update on why they can’t push Regen? It’s obviously not a software issue…

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji and @tarun are the best person for this question.

2 Likes

@ryan/@sripriya.nellore can you shed some light on why and if ESS as well as coasting regen is backward compatible or not?

3 Likes

Coasting regen isn’t backward compatible. It requires regulatory approvals for hardware changes and as this feature involve some changes, it is not coming to older models.

ESS will come as an update to all the versions later.

I don’t think regen requires any new hardware. The current 450x has same hardware as gen 3. Only the buttons are new. Yes there may be a button now to activate regen but its like the park assist thing. Even though there is a dedicated button now to trigger it, earlier versions can still use it by pressing brakes + indicator. So it may come to older versions but it may be auto triggered or it may require a different button combination.

Did you read this? Let’s hope Ather can work on getting the required approvals and get us the features asap!

More like software changes, since regen is already available at manual input. Pressing brakes or twisting the trottle in reverse. I think they can implement it via software update, when user let goes of trottle it will get activated.

1 Like

Found the cruise button in this pic.

3 Likes

I was hoping to see some updates regarding the assure subscription, but we got none :confused:

Regen is already in the scooter, so I don’t see how it needs additional hardware.

Secondly, we need to stop defending them whatever anti consumer steps they take and hold them accountable for their promises.

8 Likes

Regen chahiye toh pay krna pdega :skull::skull: :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Honestly that would be fine too… but you can’t expect ppl to buy a new scooty for one kinda mildly useful feature

Kitna ?

Mene toh pura 1.67L Diya refund bhi nhi liya charger ka.

1 Like