WarpThrough ft. Hoezaay

Prepare yourselves for new scooters, new features and even newer jokes! :zap:

Coming to you LIVE at 12 noon this Friday.

Set your reminder at:

10 Likes

I’m struggling with whether to laugh or cry, all those launches I will be excited for the time when Tarun starts delivering the news and features of the new product, with this I’m seeing a joke of a launch product for the community. My advice is whatever you guys filmed with him keep it a cut-short intro for the launch and let Tarun handle the rest. :pray:

25 Likes

Quite looking forward to the event. Three scooters sounds good. This is definitely new and looking forward but definitely would love some TT (@tarun time) on the stream. If anybody needs some more information, hints:

7 Likes

Why invite no-name YouTubers to such an important event like this ? Tarun should handle everything just like always.

7 Likes

Give the guy a chance before judging maybe?

2 Likes

Nobody wants to judge him, its a big event and Ather wants to make it a joke. Every big company will launch its newest product with soo much excitement and introducing it like a the mean it. But if they do like this, it will make the company look like a joke.

5 Likes

When did making an event fun for the audience become a crime? Hoezaay will just be a part of the event and be its fun element while all the key details will be delivered by Tarun himself. So, we need to just hold our horses for the time being.

8 Likes

Nobody really cares about new launches except the hardcores like us. I guess this is a way to bring in non-hardcore fans and Hoezay’s audience to see the newest iterations (and buy more scooters) :smile:

11 Likes

Disappointed with Live stream.

Are all these features coming to older 3.1 scooters too?

Also no cruise control :pensive:

12 Likes

Yeah, what was that? I was waiting for Tarun to come up and say that was a prank, the show will start now.

And yes, are these features coming to 3.1?

7 Likes

The livestream was fun, but underwhelming. Everyone was expecting a proper launch!

Is that a new footmat accessory? Looks beautiful!

Source: Gagan Chaudhary YouTube

4 Likes

Looking forward to trying out the newer scooter and features. Though, wasn’t a mudguard update to be announced?

5 Likes

Are we getting all the features or only Trip planer.

Please clarify.

11 Likes

Why isn’t Coasting Regen coming to 450x 3.1? In this years’s Community Day Event, I clearly remember Tarun saying that the new in-house controller used in Ather 3.1 was capable of Advanced Regen and would be coming to it in the future. Why make promises that you can’t keep? Disappointed

13 Likes

its the same controller, the new scooters are just software tweaks.

1 Like

Lmao ye kya tha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

So why is it not mentioned as backwards compatible then? The post has mentioned only the Fall Safe feature as backwards compatible.

3 Likes

Except coasting regen and fall safe, rest of the event was pretty damp squib, hoping all service issues are sorted out perfectly in the coming days ahead.

6 Likes

Existing gen 3 owners will get Coasting Regen, ESS or not???

5 Likes