Yesterday I got chance to take a test ride of Ather 450X (wait a minute… I can’t call it a 450X as it is not fully configured 450X scooter). As it told correctly, it is a test ride of 450X programmed only with Warp mode (except bluetooth, TPMS, side stand etc). The ride and performance is good. What i felt from test rides are
- Impressive pick-up
- Smoother ride than 450 We are not lucky enough to get a fully configured 450X scooter even after waiting for long (COVID has shattered all the deliveries and plans). Following information needs to be clarified @abhishek.balaji
- Was this scooter fitted with 21700 battery configuration?
- Whether TPMS,side stand sensor, bluetooth and 4G feature was assembled to this scooter? If Yes, whether these features were not programmed to the software ?
- I understood that the UI is old version. Not Android (Pls correct if I am wrong) .What changes are you expecting in Android Version?
- I was told by Ather team member in Ather experience centre, Chennai that 450X will have more storage capacity than 450. Is it true?
- No information on Collector’s edition even after a long wait.(We cant blame COVID for this as it doesn’t need to go for production )
- No ride statitics seen/noted as the system (inside Ather experience centre) was having some problem.
- Initially I was given Green coloured Ather 450X. I tried Warp mode and it immediately got off/didnt changed to Warp mode. The person in Ather experience centre told that it is because of hot condition outside (Is battery too much sensitive to temperature?). Then i tried with another one. Take away point with yesterday’s Warp mode test ride - In layman’s term, the only thing I felt is increase in pickup from 450. @abhishek.balaji - When we can get a test ride of fully configured 450X scooter & also Details of collectors edition.?