Very Urgently need an official Mud Guard

@swapnil.iitm Sir I really appreciate your effort and contribution towards electric vehicles initiative in India, but there are some major issues which you need to resolve as soon as possible. In 1 months I’ve saved 4000 on petrol but lost 2 shirts and 1 jacket which cost me 6 thousands. Mud splash is really problem, 2 times I had to return to home from Office Gate. Fix it please, I tried temporary mud flap that works at some level but not completely. Please guys upvote it if you are also facing this issue.

185 Likes

Yes. Rear mud guard is very much required. If there’s a pillion, then that person is covered with muddy water all over the back.

54 Likes

I too agree, due to the tire treads and the rear mud guard design, a lot of mud is thrown up and to the back of rider/ pillion even if there is no rain and the roads are just wet

29 Likes

This has been a long pending demand from Ather owners but there has been no response to this issue from Ather yet. We’re not asking for a design change, just an additional accessory is also fine considering how bad the dirt splurge is. Most Ather owners are willing to pay for it but there’s nobody listening.

29 Likes

This is really a serious issue

31 Likes

I have already mailed this issue last year still no solution

15 Likes

Ather is in market from last 5 years, why they’re not solving this basic issue?

20 Likes

Send mail to them

12 Likes

Even I have been facing this issue and with monsoon without a proper mudguard the spillage on the rider has been very intensive and very disturbing. This is one of the main parts that we need urgently else.It would be waste of money after such a hefty purchase.

13 Likes

It’s not my personal problem, it’s a common one, so mail will help, it’ll be ignored by reply we’re working on it

14 Likes

At least Tarun acknowledged the issue a few weeks back.

18 Likes

But still no solution, there will be no use of it when rainy season will get over, so we need it as soon as possible, it’s not something on which they will need years of research.

10 Likes

Somewhat relieving to know that they’re atleast aware that there’s a problem. Let’s hope that a solution is in the works.

16 Likes

It’s not somewhat relieving to know that. It doesn’t take a genius to acknowledge this it should’ve been caught even before they released the vehicle. It’s been 5 years. They pride themselves on being a premium brand, and frictionless, and easy for the customer but the reality is that they haven’t fixed the mud guard issue for years now, probably never will. Embarrassed to drive this in the rain.

17 Likes

I support this request for a better and efficient mud guard.

12 Likes

Please do vote, button is on top of the Post

18 Likes

Urgently required mudguard

11 Likes

Must needed product

7 Likes

Ather team, the mud flap is essential in monsoon. You should think over it, and try arrange the same for all sold vehicles as well as which are being manufactured.

10 Likes

They will blame us for product abuse but won’t come with simple mud flap design and lady footrest which can be easily done by their team.

11 Likes