Vehicle Frame, Dynamics and Associated Sub-systems

am at this workshop

who modify vehicle for differently abled

bannergatta biological park

querying for one of my colleague

7 Likes

Wow. You went all the way from jakkur to Bannerghatta to enquire for your colleague? Hats off to you. Brilliant work bro.

2 Likes

yeah that guy gave me this address

i didnt find anything near my home

he said they are experienced guys so went there to check out

So, are these guys good?

they are ready to fix it

but i want @Ather.Team support on this

those vendors design for every other vehicle is the same

they even modified okinawa

but our flight is made of aluminium

in case something is not right and the points chosen to fix those modification is not good aluminum just breaks (unlike iron/steel first bends)

basically these guys design needs 3 points

one at floorboard in the front, second at foot rest and last at grab handle

like this

they are not ready to change the design, instead trying to check what is the best location on fight body to fit the design they have already
that is where am not convinced

any inputs are welcome please

at some point Ather should consider these options for their vehicles, so mau be they can consider looking into this right away

7 Likes

Hello Sir,

I read the specs of Ather 450, it mentioned 3.3 kW rated power and 5.4 kW peak power.

Can you tell us when we can experience the peak power (5.4 kW) and when we can’t?

Ather is completely packed on rear may me they should try something which is front easy to work on different fork design.! With 2 wheels.IMG_20190721_091135|690x437

Hey, I got my delivery before 2 days. I have some issues since then,

1. The brake line in the front wheel is causing obstruction to turn the handle to the left completely. As there is too much slack and it’s rubbing against the inner part of the mudgard, took it to ather space, Indiranagar and one technician pulled the slack back manually using his hands, it was fine, but while I was returning home, same issue was back. Can’t turn the handle completely to the left.

2. There is Loud Grrrrrrr, vibration when I accelerate the bike, (note: it’s not the motor winding sound), the noise is very unpleasant, is this normal?

3. The horn button gets stuck every now and then, it’s a minor problem, still worth mentioning.

Has anyone faced similar issues? What did you guys do to resolve it ?

1 Like

That’s the resonance. You’ll have it for sometime and it will go away on its own.

I think @prasathvishnu had the same issue and Ather replaced the horn switch for him. You should log a service request to get it checked.

4 Likes

About the brake line issue, I had noticed this too. For me it’s not too much of a problem, I get a small rubbing noise when I turn the handle completely to the left. I inspected the brake line and saw that there is in fact a housing/tube through which the line is routed, so it will not lead to line damage. But if it’s too much of a problem for you, I suggest you raise a service request.

1 Like