Updates and new features

Shreyas, this is great… I really appreciate it.

Totally agree with you, Karthik. Even a micro distraction can kill in seconds especially considering the number of potholes we have :smile: . Driving conditions are worst during rain.

There should not be any call alert. We have in car because, you are more safe in a car driving in city. But would anyone consider call alert in car when driving in Agumbhe ghat for example (never atleast during night time). It is inviting death! Irrespective of driving location, safety is always first priority. So, I would say no to any distraction while driving any kind of vehicle.

Appreciate that Ather Team respond to all Customer queries! Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @ather.team,

Recently ather app on mobile got updated twice. But I couldn’t see any significant changes.

The app in my mobile is beta version. What changes has been brought in updates?

2 Likes

Most probably updated to new version
" RIDING BEHAVIOUR HABITS"
@Atherteam
#TAKELIGHTLY :v:t2:

Hi @magneta,

There are a few bug fixes in the app and UX enhancements to improve experience while using the Ather Grid.

1 Like

@Shreyas What is the current version running?
And it would be helpful if the app showed the version too…

1 Like

Hello
@Ather.Team

Could you please consider this in near update

Upper bar for regen (please increase regen) and lower one for kw/h battery consumption real time.

Also consider battery % and temperature near the battery logo

Anyways the speed is displayed always so we donot need a graphical bar for that

I think this will improve riding behavior to achieve range…

@Shreyas can you please direct this to concern team

I know the presentation is pathetic… But that’s all I could manage on my mobile

Hello @ather_owner ur thoughts please

6 Likes

I saw Ather 450 vehicle running with both LED lights lamps were on day time. i thought might be due to government regulatory which Ather vehicle may follow - [Automatic/Always Headlight On]

But the concern is, Ather is electric vehicle which have to save battery/Energy. Did the team taken any alternate measures to energy saving measure and to follow government regulation on [AHO] ?

Example : Petrol vehicle like Dio, TVS 50 has put small LED indicators in fronts to regulate the consideration of AHO.

Does Ather willing to come up with same plan just to save battery against AHO ?

2 Likes

I had attended Saturday 22nd’s open house. Your idea is very valid and Ather is already in plans of implementing it in Phase 1. They had shown couple of screen shots in the session on how it will be implemented.

Hey @Abhishek,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts around the dashboard UI. As @rajeshkav mentioned, we had discussed this in the Open House.

The UI/UX team is working on a few enhancements to give more information about energy consumption, efficiency and better prediction of range.

You would see the same updates in the coming months.

Hey @47chandans,

The version information can be seen on the App store/Play store. The version history also has information around changes in the app.

Does, ather has plan to adopting permanent small led lamp as AHO

As I heard in recent Ather Open House, nothing has been planned for the next version (model) as they are busy in release of first version itself.

We released a new software update onto the vehicles on-road yesterday. As a result of this update,

1. Motor performance derating at very high motor temperatures will now be smoother.
  2. Mobile network detection (which was an issue faced by a few owners earlier) should improve.
8 Likes

IMG_20190104_202857 what’s this slot for. Can we fix pillion footrest here? . Is there is any plan for providing additional accessories like mats. Safety guards, etc.,

3 Likes

Hey @santosh.rism

It’s not possible to do in the current design of the headlamps and the pilot lamps. It would be too early to comment on the future possibility of this.

1 Like

Hey @vinaysgv2008,

That is a cap which covers one of the bolts connected to the chassis. A pillion footrest cannot be fixed there. Anyway the pillion footrest is right above it.
For now there are no plans for accessories for the 450.

1 Like

Thanks

I want to know will Ather scooter get ABS…?

AND

Is there an option to have ABS installed on existing model.

1 Like

I refer below post from Shreyas

There is no plan for ABS as now (for present model or near future)

1 Like