Updates and new features

Yep

Thanks @abhishek.balaji for the follow-up on this. I wasn’t aware that we can tap on the 3:00 AM button. Good to learn :slight_smile:

At a first glance, from this screen, I could not understand that current schedule was already set to 3 AM. It was looking more like the options available to set.

2 Likes

What kind of film is that? Can you give more details? I already have a PPF on the screen. I do not want to remove that unless the film that will be put is made specially to prevent yellowing. My vehicle is parked in basements most of the time.

It will prevent the screen from ultraviolette :wink: rays

8 Likes

great imagination…

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

giphy

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Charging Your Vehicle

My 2 year old son accidently (unknowingly) turned on park assist while we were on signal.
Can we have some button combination(s) for screen disabling ?
also i was kind of worried about scooter being under the Sun for prolonged period … a simple cover for screen would be nice (may not be from Ather… something like DIY)

1 Like

You can use the kill switch to turn off the motor temporarily in such situations. The touch functions are disabled when the vehicle is in motion.

On scooter covers, there are some discussions here:

2 Likes

i meant only for screen :slight_smile: … anyway you are correct too :+1:

When you give your vehicle for service, they’ll fix a protective film for the screen and send it back. They’re doing this lately to prevent yellowing of the screen.

2 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji. I took the delivery of my flight yesterday. My vehicle does not have the protective film. When i asked the sales person, he was unaware of it completely.

1 Like

@gpbhattar
Hoooo this is something unusual. I’m waiting for my flight delivery and will have to make sure about this protective film before I go to ather space to take the delivery. Hope it is fixed.

@Ather.Team @gpbhattar
Just yesterday I read one reply frm the ather team saying that future ather owners will be getting this protective film before taking the delivery. Why isn’t it there on @gpbhattar’s screen??? Can I know?

It was the same case for me as well. Usually when we go to parking assist mode, it beeps. But in my case I switched on the right turn indicator, so I wasn’t able to notice the difference in the beep sound. I realized when it moved reverse. I definitely think some improvement can be done in this area.

The protective film will be installed when it comes in for the next periodic service.

Balaji, thanks on this… However people who got it installed are complaining about the quality . Will you pls talk to CC and see whether process and quality are ensured?

The film is specifically made to prevent yellowing. Unfortunately, cant disclose any technical details around this.

This has been raised as well. @crispypoppadom and anyone else not happy with the installation, please raise it as an issue and they’ll take care of it.

4 Likes

The film is not great and the installation carried out is very shoddy.

Please reach out to customer care to get this rectified.

1 Like