Updates and new features

In silent area tires rolling noise itself we can make out from behind 30- 50 feet… but now in this noisy environment, that is not possible to hear… Honking is another mess… unnecessary honking… they try to remind L board person behind careful drive like that.

Hussain sahab, I highly highly recommend riding safely even AFTER there are 100% evs. :smiley:

True

1 Like

Has the update rolled out to everyone yet? Checked and the bike still says it has the latest software version.

1 Like

Which version are you referring to?

1 Like

This one Over The Air Updates

@foo7803, it shouldn’t have taken this long. Will get this checked first thing in the morning.

4 Likes

@Shreyas - Same with me. I haven’t received the update yet. I did send an email to support on 13-Mar and received a response to wait for 2-3 days. I do shutdown my bike everyday. So, it restarts everyday and i haven’t seen the orange notification yet on the dashboard.
Can you check please?

Regards, Raghu.

1 Like

Will do and get back to you.

1 Like

Separately do products teams check adoption? (x% have already downloaded and updated to the new version) This will give good signals if there is something wrong with OTA reaching the owners.

2 Likes

Hey @Shreyas any update on this?

1 Like

Me neither Shreyas. At this point I’ve given up and decided to wait for the next one with the screen dimming!

2 Likes

Got the update now. Thanks

@foo7803, @s.r

We have re-deployed the update to your vehicles.

Looks like @foo7803 has received it. You should be able to receive it too Suneel. This is mostly caused due to lack of network bandwidth to download the update.

@mprags, I hope the vehicle service team was able to fix the issue for your scooter.

1 Like

The updated customer care number 76 76 600 900 always connects to some individual instead of the customer care. Everytime! Anyone else facing this issue? Calling the previous landline also doesn’t work. How am I supposed to contact Ather!

1 Like

Will better image compression for documents and pinch zoom for documents be available in the next OTA update? currently the documents facility is useless for Insurance documents which are generally in A4 sheets.

4 Likes

Yes, really really needed please! I remember requesting this in one of the prev. posts.

2 Likes

Spoke to Ather staff yesterday morning on that number!

1 Like

Software updates, the best and more logical way is to push notifications to the phone and give option if one wants to download directly on the bike or phone.
If downloaded on phone just transfer it when you pick the bike next time.

As phones are always connected the communication doesn’t fail.

2 Likes

Welp. No update. I spend my day between Malleswaram and Indiranagar. About 20 hours in the former, 4 hours in Indiranagar. On the day the update came the bike was at your service center, was charged there; I’ve even put the bike on charge at Ather space a couple of days after the update first came out. Nothing. Average commute per day is 26kms (45mins + 45mins), and although I’d rather ride incognito, I’ve been using navigation so I know when the signal is strong/drops. I don’t think I’m missing much with this particular update, but really @Shreyas what is the workaround for this. Between an hour and a half of riding and charging every 3rd day, the download hasn’t happened. I’ve been following every thread on this forum, I don’t know if you’ve answered if there’s any other way to run the update other than over the air. You guys are making me miss 3 and 1/4" floppy disks man.

1 Like