Updates and new features

:arrow_up: is the current version.

:arrow_up: is the next version, @Ather.Team we are eagerly waiting… roll out please.

Is there a beta version we can subscribe to and become beta testers (not alpha - that could have many issues and we do not want to get stranded on road! :wink:

@Abhishek @kumaranchal @rajeshkav @hemanth.anand @samitbanerji (sorry, I couldn’t mention more than this) in a post.

2 Likes

As I know Alpha and Beta are not open to owners and restricted only to ‘test vehicles’

I already have this 1.1.1.293343 version from day 1. Guess it is the current version. If it is not, better to check with customer care.

1 Like

yes, this is the current version and i too have this one only. the image I uploaded shows the next version we would be getting.

1 Like

Its normal mode renamed as Sports i guess. I was told about this update before delivery. I believe they are testing another 3rd mode along with this. So it will be Sport / Ride / Range. (Ride is renamed version of Eco)

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Hey Guys, we have pushed the new update as promised. I have created a new thread for you to follow, will keep updating it with every OTA update.

You can have a look at the new update here.

You should be able to see it on your vehicles shortly. Once the update is downloaded, you will need to connect vehicle to charge for the installation to happen. The dashboard will provide instructions for the same. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

awesome!, thankyou @Shreyas, @Ather.Team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Installed the update rode few kms. Mode changing is awesome and warning on high power consumption is useful.

5 Likes

Step by step pictures of the Update…

Step 1: see the orange icon notifying of the update

Step 2: pressing that orage icon takes you to setting menu-again the orange icon

Step 3: Install time-scheduled or now

Step 4: charger has to be plugged in and sufficient battery percentage should remain

Step 5: turn off key to start update

Step 6: pod will show blinking red light

Step 7: Update installation in progress…dont turn on key or remove charger

Step 8: Restarting

Step 9: update finished in 2 minutes. turn on to proceed

Step 10: update complete. version 1.2.1.413035-prod

new screen ride mode (old Eco)

new screen sport mode (old normal)

Map alternate route selection

Observations so far:

• Indicator and reverse sound changed.
  • Alternate route option by touching (no button shortcut).
  • Deviation from the suggested route will have to be accepted by power button.
  • Not accepting is either by touch or automatic after some time (progress bar).
  • red glow indication of Energy lost is only available in sports mode.
  • Mode change is dependent on Accelerator position and not speed.
  • Still no pinch zoom for documents (insurance document can’t be shown to police)
6 Likes

Update Installed!

7 Likes

Awesome… Everyday I’m gaining trust of ather

4 Likes

I hope you meant Ather is gaining your trust :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is that ride button on the top right section of the ather app??? I think that’s something new???
RGT

2 Likes

Its not a button but a label indicating the mode selected in your Ather!
In the prev version it was showing ECO. Now, it shows the mode as Ride or Sport.

1 Like

Oh thanks for that clarification!
BTW how do you change modes while riding/ while in motion???

1 Like

Update done.
It took just just few minutes to update…:+1:t3:

1 Like

the TOGGLE button (the one above Motor Starter button).

NOTE the following though!

2 Likes

yeah!, pretty smooth update.

great job @Ather.Team (just needed a few seconds of patience after update when the flight said not charging although home pod is connected and this changed to charging in few seconds :wink: )

1 Like

@Shreyas,
New update with added features are very nice. Dashboard looks cool. I have a suggestion for @Ather.Team

1. ODO meter while riding.
  2. Battery percentage indicator in dashboard.
  3. Speed limiter.
    Above all can be done by some software development I think. This is my request for future update.
    My question is can I expect any of this features in coming update ?
3 Likes

i know am late to the party

was little busy

8 Likes