Upcoming Ather Accessories

Dammm even if u order 1its 1,184 crazy 2999 by Ather crazy bhai

Power_light2000 just threw a revil dart :dart: all ur posts are very nice :+1: one of my favourite was ur chargerā€¦ very nice

4 Likes

Well, the thing is an inflator is just more convenient. No need to go to a petrol station, or wait in line. Just grab it and fill air asap. Also, at times you canā€™t go to a station when you are in a hurry and low on air. At that time u can just fill air before leaving. As far as the inaccuracy goes i always fill 1psi more in each tyre. That is 31 in front and 33 at the back. It hardly makes any difference. My tyre losses 2-3 psi every three weeks if i just leave it standing in the parking

2 Likes

no, it will have additional shipping costs, plus sometimes an import duty will be levied. My point was to create awareness of this product not to match up the price markup. True Ather would have imported more than 2000 of those costing them less than 1000. but legally they would still pay for freight, import duty and then GST.

2 Likes

So dumb of me thatā€™s so very true plus even if the get any defective ones gone case a lot going on background yet. Respect++

3 Likes

Also need common patti colour for deep wound after that need spray paint matching colour of the vehicle

5 Likes

Game changerā€¦

2 Likes

Grips in market cost around 70rsā€¦ they are selling at 4 times of that :flushed:

5 Likes

Anybody received Throttle Grip? If then how did you install them?

2 Likes

By using lubricant

2 Likes

Take it to SC. They should help in installing.

2 Likes

They said they have not yet shipped throttle grips yet. They will be shipped in next week

2 Likes

Guys I suggest you all to Buy Throttle Grip from Service Center and Apply it there

Do not attempt yourself of applying it :v:t2:

3 Likes

For people who wanna know how it is it adds a little bulk to it and itā€™s a little spongey no issues even with gloves it has a good grip with and without glovesā€¦

1 Like

Syed actually Left Side Stock Grip Costs 300 Only Now

2 Likes

Ather Energy Introduced Itā€™s Ather Inflator on YouTube

3 Likes

I purchased the grip cover for 299, but when I attempted to put it on, one of them tore.

2 Likes

Bro It is Sensitive, I recommend to Install from Service Center for Better Result

@Community-experts @community-help

Guys Throttle Grip Cost is Good But, Website Order Customerā€™s Installing by their Own. That need a Installation Guide which is Actually Missing.

I personally like the Grip So Much, I will buy and install from SC but No everyone do it

Kindly Help :v:t2:

1 Like

from the Tyre Inflator box

5 Likes

inka set hai greenfuelenergy has a good range of batterie solutions for to personal to ess and all they import it and Ather market it somekind of good thing i suppose ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, but just that itā€™s not designed or built by Ather

2 Likes