Unveiling the all new Ather 450X Gen 3

Coimbatore it’s 1 month

2 Likes

After payment or from pre-booking? because this is the official answer from them when I asked them for delivery timelines.

After prebooking

From pre-booking timeline

1 Like

I ordered the scooter by July 11 and I’m getting delivery on 16 August…

2 Likes

which state?

4 Likes

Tamil Nadu :fire:

2 Likes

What is Bengaluru On road price. Can some one through a light. Total price paid including advance booking amount.

1 Like

This is the latest on road price in bangalore.

3 Likes

Just visited the Ather Experience Centre in Malad, Bombay. They have the bikes available with expected delivery time of 25 days after the payment. Price quoted was ~1.62 lakhs.

Man, it was lovely to see 25Wh/km after a long time :heart::blush:. I think Toothless doesn’t want to leave me and is doing everything to stay extremely efficient and ensure I keep smiling (recently changed the front tyre :wink:)

3 Likes

hey do you have any price quote from malad? i heard thane they are already charging 1.72L as 10k state subsidy has stopped and and insurance 12k (2x other states if compared to pic above of bengaluru)

1 Like

Yes, I was told to pay 1.62 lakhs

1 Like

Yes, I already paid 1.63lakh in Pune and now they are asking another 10k (as Maharashtra Government cancels subsidy). I booked on 21st April, made payment on 29th July and government declared subsidy cancellation after 5th August. Now should I cancel it or pay the additional ?

This is Quotation in Pune, Maharashtra. (Prior Subsidy Cancellation)

2 Likes

its 5k cheaper in pune and insurance is slightly expensive in mumbai

4 Likes

I pre ordered 3 days before , when do you think il get it :woozy_face:

Is it actually in ascending order?

1 Like

Which city?

1 Like

With subsidy been cancelled, its not gonna make a whole lot of sense for some to pay extra. It’s disappointing. Not sure what the government is after. Sigh…! They don’t want to take a bitter pill today for a better future tomorrow which will be less dependent on petrol.

2 Likes

MH set a right example by introducing State subsidy. Now, they set much worser example

1. They had a target of first 1 lac vehicle, but the actual beneficiaries did not reach that number. So, why early cancellation? Doesn’t make much sense.
  2. Even if they had crossed the budget, these are likely to continue as the pre-subsidy price or sales of EV comes close to ICE. Except for traction, neither happened.

We wish other states don’t follow and instead introduce state subsidies if they haven’t done so far.

2 Likes