Unable to see the visual with both mirrors

I am not sure but i have tried everything to adjust the mirrors but still unable to see anything and creates panic while driving as without seeing mirrors cant drive safely.

Can someone let me know if you have faced similaf issue and found solution.

Or do we have any after market mirror for better visibility

2 Likes

Faced the same issue. A pair of aftermarket blindspot mirrors should solve it.

1 Like

Any link for such products please ?

Automaze 3R 360 Degree Car Wide Angle Round Convex Blind Spot Mirror(2 Pc, Round, 3R-057) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07NDG4X64/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_83SMSVETAS2W5F8E80G4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Currently using this and works pretty well.

1 Like

Did you try to see if the oval version of this product (seen in the same Amazon page) fit the corner of the mirror? Or did you opt for round as a safe bet? Just wondering because oval likely will have an even wider angle of vision I guess.

I am facing same issue

1 Like

Went with the circular one as I didn’t want it to cover the entire mirror because blindspot mirrors don’t exactly reflect the right distance between two objects. Using the normal mirror (and the slight bit of vision they provide) I can calculate the correct distance between my own vehicle and the vehicle at the rear. If the rear vehicle is very close to my vehicle it is visible in the normal mirror. Slight bit of mirror adjustment and you will find the sweet spot.

Agreed. I was just split between the oval one and the round one, so was wondering if anyone has compared the two and picked one. Thanks!

1 Like

I have ordered in amazon thanks for the details

1 Like