Unable to see the visual with both mirrors

I am not sure but i have tried everything to adjust the mirrors but still unable to see anything and creates panic while driving as without seeing mirrors cant drive safely.

Can someone let me know if you have faced similaf issue and found solution.

Or do we have any after market mirror for better visibility

6 Likes

Faced the same issue. A pair of aftermarket blindspot mirrors should solve it.

3 Likes

Any link for such products please ?

1 Like

Automaze 3R 360 Degree Car Wide Angle Round Convex Blind Spot Mirror(2 Pc, Round, 3R-057) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07NDG4X64/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_83SMSVETAS2W5F8E80G4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Currently using this and works pretty well.

2 Likes

Did you try to see if the oval version of this product (seen in the same Amazon page) fit the corner of the mirror? Or did you opt for round as a safe bet? Just wondering because oval likely will have an even wider angle of vision I guess.

I am facing same issue

1 Like

Went with the circular one as I didn’t want it to cover the entire mirror because blindspot mirrors don’t exactly reflect the right distance between two objects. Using the normal mirror (and the slight bit of vision they provide) I can calculate the correct distance between my own vehicle and the vehicle at the rear. If the rear vehicle is very close to my vehicle it is visible in the normal mirror. Slight bit of mirror adjustment and you will find the sweet spot.

2 Likes

Agreed. I was just split between the oval one and the round one, so was wondering if anyone has compared the two and picked one. Thanks!

1 Like

I have ordered in amazon thanks for the details

1 Like

I wonder the Ather team doesn’t know function of rear view mirror on its vehicle. They may thought that it’s use is only to see your own face in it.

1 Like

Yes right mirror only i see my hand when I am riding

God needs to bless us with an eye at the back of our heads while riding Ather.

As of now, gluing a convex mirror works for me. This is what I use:

Maybe I will upgrade to handlebar mirrors later.

You can get a bit more than hand-vision, but it takes a lot of patience.

:smiley: :vulcan_salute:

Interested to see your mirror placement. I think i glued mine too close to the inside (Didn’t want that extra edge outside the mirror because of Bangalore traffic)

Where did you get the square-ish mirrors? I have been using the round one for a while and it gets loose with the passage of time. It starts drooping when the ride goes over a pothole and needs to be re-adjusted for the angle. do you face similar issues?

And what are these handle-bar mirrors that you mentioned?

1 Like

Seriously toying with an idea of hooking up an USB camera to an old android phone as rear view aid…or may be fasten a larger mirror to the existing ones…it’s pretty disturbing that we are resorting to various add-ons due to faulty design in the basic safety requirement.

1 Like

I do not have the loose mirrors problem (yet) because I had to bet a new pair after I lost the original ones in different circumstances.

There’s an Amazon link in my original post in the accessories section.