Unable to Launch A-bot for Start Tutorial

Is anyone else facing this issue when trying to launch community Tutorial through bot. I am trying this since 2-3 months and getting this error. I have Tried DM the error to community Manager but no response on this yet.

Just want to know if its just for me like all other Ather Experiences or its happening to other’s as well!

PS: its happening on both Mobile and Desktop browser!

1 Like

Honestly, wasn’t able to figure out what the issue is, as I can see lots of other users are able to message A-bot and complete the tutorials. :pensive:

I’ve enabled public replies for the bot to see if it works for you here. Can you try doing @A-bot start tutorial here?

Also, would love to know if anyone else is facing this issue as well, would help figure out what’s going wrong.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @a-bot display help.

@A-bot start tutorial

@abhishek.balaji Thanks for quick response. I was able to launch training through mobile but it is stuck after search this topic task!

1 Like

@A-bot start tutorial

@abhishek.balaji Nevermind. I completed :slight_smile:

Hope I am not the Only Outlaw to face all this here!

1 Like

@A-bot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@a-bot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@a-bot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@a-bot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. — Marcus Aurelius

@a-bot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

If the top bar is not appearing, that’s a bug that just appeared in the last couple of days, which is getting fixed. You can just refresh the page for it to appear again.

1 Like

Well the issue was I missed the task to reply with :herb: :slight_smile:

And of course the top Nav Bar is also annoying. making us scroll to good and bad past! :wink:

4 Likes