Ultraviolette Mach 2 Launched

Ultraviolette Launched its Mach 2 and Lot New Features

Dynamic Regens - Level 10 I personally tested it in real life

Regen now comes with 10 dynamic regen modes, and you can adjust the regen on the fly based on your riding patterns.

Traction Control - T3/T2/T1/T Off

Choose between four new, dynamic Traction Control modes based on your riding behavior and road conditions.

Delta Watch is lit, I personally tested it in real life

Anti Collision Warning System I personally tested it in real life

Dynamic Stability Control

You can now ride your F77 Mach 2 with DSC, which modulates the regen when ABS is active

Violette AI :

Violette AI: Voilette AI is your virtual co-pilot, enabled with safety features including crash detection and anti collision warning system.

Industry Defining Range - The F77 Mach 2 boasts a range of 323 km, a boost from the 307 km earlier.

Also A Guy drove his Ultraviolette F77 for 323 KMs on a Single Charge :fire:

New Colours of F77 :

yelLove Colour is looking like a Wow :open_mouth:

Now Look into the Colours and Prices

Official Spec Sheet of Ultraviolette F77 Mach 2 RECON

5 Likes

Love the flickering lights on regen braking. Absolutely great pricing at least for the first 1000 customer - INR 2,90,000 (Maybe this is the price of F77 Mach 2, there is a F77 Mach 2 Recon which is IDC 323km). It is just a Gen 2 product, but I think they are making their presence felt and extending it further by this accessible price. Looking forward to testing out the 10 levels of regen.

2 Likes

Price of Mach 2 Original which has 211 IDC

Level Off is Actually L1

So L9 is L10

I have Tested L9 and Its Lit - You don’t need Brakes with that Level

Dynamic Stability Control helps rider to Use Manual Brakes + Motor Brake Simultaneously . With this You easily Brake from 120-40 in No Time :hot_face::fire:

3 Likes

Could be my next bike Stealth grey and afterburner yellow is lit

3 Likes

My Favourite is Aestroid Grey, Because It looks Very Close to my Space Grey 450x :rocket:

1 Like

the introductory price needs to stay that way,I can barely find any videos that prove this thing is better than a duke 390 in 0-100.Until then the base model should cost less than 390 duke and they need to market the bike with power drift or auto car india which do regular drag races

3 Likes

Yeah But As per the Official Statement Indrotuctory Price is for First 1,000 Purchases

That’s Just Carbon Farewell Fund of Rs.25,000/-

After All the Add-Ons, Ultraviolette F77 Original will Cost like 3,85,000/- Approx

Above Screenshot is Price list of Ultraviolette F77 Mach 2 Recon

1 Like

I know its introductory thats why I said price needs to stay that way,didnt know warranty and software costs 40k + 20k over exshowroom that makes the deal even more crappy

2 Likes

For 40k, We are getting 700k KMs Extd. Warranty Bro

• 20k Software is really Worth. I tested it for 1,250 KMs :v:

For me 480k Itself a Better Compared with the Features it packed with Mach 2 than the OG Recon F77 :confused:

1 Like

It’s 5.04 ex showroom depending on color.

2 Likes

504k Ex Showroom??

Dude I think You are talking about On Road Price?

1 Like

2 Likes

is anyone realistic clocking that many kms on a bike like this that we would need a warranty of over 100k kms.For such high price they should just give the software away as they arent fighting with subsidies and the product doesnt perform near too petrol alternatives

2 Likes

You have Added Mach 2 Pack + Cosmic Black which is 5k Extra from Aestroid Grey

@pdhananjaypatil

Surely I will do :sweat_smile: Ypu guys will see :muscle:

1 Like

Ultraviollette seems to forget that Indians buy EV bikes for performance and value for money and not eco-friendly tomfoolery. This technique might work in Europe but its sure not going to work here.

2 Likes

Actually Ultraviolette is not in Volume Business. Also They are getting Sales here.

For the Vehicle Quality 5 Lakh is Real Deal for Money. Or Else We might buy without Any Features for 4.5 Lakhs but Thats a Waste of Money

1 Like

only 2W EV built for eco-friendly tomfoolery is OLA S1X else all are just for self pleasure,one might just faint looking at athers service cost and power consumption if warped all day

5 Likes

I was just stating 480 ain’t the highest one would be paying.

3 Likes

Really appreciate em they managed to bring the cost down unlike other companies whare even service cost is as High as an airplane maintenance.

4 Likes

Yeah Man, Still Mach 2 Accessories there for 10k

And Colour that are Costlier than Aestroid Grey there

• Insurance :rocket: there
1 Like