TVS X electric scooter launched at Rs 2.50 lakh

3 Likes

Finally Manufacture who understands importance of ABS even though it’s only single channel instead of dual channel ABS. At least right step in right path.

5 Likes

More details than the original post.

4 Likes

Ather seems cheaper in front of this… Ola seems like a dream machine for the price

3 Likes

Anyone saw the display in the X ? Damn.

3 Likes

looks like hyundai 10.25 inch panel which they use in kia too

2 Likes

Fastest 0-60km/h time: 2.6s. And beautiful suspension.

Heavily overpriced considering the measly range of 100 kms.

2 Likes

Now who is more overpriced

2 Likes

people saying its overpriced,quick reminder that it doesn’t have subusidy cause exshowroom price falls over 1.5 lakh and Ather 450x without subsidy is around 2 lakh so compare the spec sheet/features and evaluate based on that

TVS should have made a base version with 3.5kw battery and iqubeST 7 inch touch screen non abs version as entry point tho

1 Like

WAIT, even without subsidy the ex. showroom price is not 2.25 Lakhs though the Ex-showroom price Incl. of Charger ₹ 1 67 354 (Chennai)

But TVS X will cost almost 3 lakhs on the road. The specs look good but they killed it with a 100km range. could have gone at least 180km with a 5kWh battery pack. then the price is justifiable

6 Likes

ah my bad I remembered this pricing,year ago saw somewhere when I booked during covid and chip shortage that it was 2.20L with 55k fame 2 + 15k state subisdy at the time but its been 2L for a long time and now recently Ather made it cheaper to manufacture due to less fame 2 and no state subsidy.

2 Likes

Just saying TVS should focus on more range than feature

1 Like