Transaction Charges on Cards and Netbanking

It doesn’t justify why the customer has to pay 2% (extra) on the existing charge. If that’s the case with Razorpay then Ather definitely needs another Payment Gateway. Customers aren’t necessarily required to pay for Razorpay’s association with Ather.
@Ather.Team there are tons of other Payment Gateways who give you flat pricing instead of a percentage on each orders. Do check them out.

In fact, if you have visited both the showroom and service centers, you would have seen notices saying 2% extra on card payment for both new purchases and service bill payments, I remember reading in news papers that there were complaints on the 2% charge and RBI had issued clarifications and warnings to companies in this issue.

2 Likes

Hello Sir,
Is it possible to provide the account details of Ather, so that I can add it as beneficiary and I can use NEFT or IMPS during payment window period without any restriction.

Thanks

1 Like

Sir, ATHER - Banking Account number will be some random unique number for each pre-ordered customers. It won’t be same for all.

You need wait until payment window opens for your order id.

1 Like

Thank you for your response

@Ather.Team, could you open UPI payment methods through paytm, phonepe, googlepay etc. for this payment. Like others quoted, a first time transaction through NEFT has a limitation on most banks.

Request you to address this for future bookings, so others in waiting benefits.

Thanks!

1 Like

UPI has a limitation as well, unfortunately. The daily limit for transactions is 1 Lakh and it varies depending on the app you’re using as well. This would result in making part payments over multiple days.

2 Likes

The best way to pay was through IMPS, most banks have 2 lakh limit and the transaction is instant and the best part is, no extra charges

I don’t think the transaction is free. There is a charge, but it’s a flat fee of Rs 5 or 15 + GST depending on the bank. Some have chosen to waive off the transaction charges.

That may be the case then, I was not charged any fee when I made the transaction.

also if it is salary account there are no charges

1 Like

I would like to make the payment via multiple cards. Is there a facility on the website to make part payments in multiple transactions?

If you’re purchasing in Mumbai, your payment would be to the retail partner directly. Please reach out to them to confirm that this option is available.

Sir can we pay the rest amount through amazon pay balance at the time of delivery as I paid through Wallet at the time of booking.

1 Like

I recently visited the Ather Space in Malad, Mumbai and the executive told that card transactions would attract 2.5% charges. That’s close to 4k considering the Mumbai on-road price

1 Like