TPMS Bug in Ather Stack 5.10

@abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati Hi , Is Software Team aware of TPMS bug due to which TPMS is actually displaying 2 psi more than what is in both tyres? In Ather stack 5.10 values also does not get updated in real time like when driving scooter or during day and night when tyre pressures change. Can this issue be fixed ?

8 Likes

Agree on this… I too see this anomaly.

This is certainly not the experience we intend to deliver, Srivatsa. For further assistance, we request you share your registered mobile number and vehicle details via inbox and we’ll look into this right away.

@rohit.dalvi I am still facing this issue, even after updating to AtherStack 10.5.11-202406. Customer Care recommended that my Dashboard Software be manually Reflashed in the Service Center, which was also done on March 2nd. Therefore, I believe the issue lies either with the TPMS hardware itself or a bug not fixed in the latest Atherstack update. Could you please provide a solution to fix the TPMS and ensure it functions properly? Additionally, every time I take my Ather out now, I get a “High tyre pressure in rear tyre” alert and my rear tyre keeps on displaying 36/37/39 psi. When it’s filled to the recommended 32 psi.

1 Like

Are you having the tpms issue still?

1 Like

This shouldn’t be the case, Srivatsa. Please allow us the opportunity to fix this for you. Help us with your registered contact details and vehicle number via inbox so that we can resolve your concern at once.

1 Like

Yes, it is… It is hovering around 35~38 PSI… Funny is that the air pressure has not dropped since last 2 months (from the last fill).

2 Likes

Hey, Srivatsa! We have been notified by our team that they have connected with you, and your concern has been addressed. Do let us know in case you need anything else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @natasha.singh ,

Can you confirm with your team if a 6 psi tyre pressure increase due to summer weather is normal for parked vehicles? CS says yes, but it seems unlikely based on my understanding (a 1 psi increase for every 10°C temperature rise).

I inflated my tyres to the recommended 30/32 psi. What ambient temperature would be needed for a 6 psi increase?

Thanks for clarifying!

4 Likes

If your TPMS is stuck/not updating get it checked in SC if under warranty they will replace it with same TPMS which is coming with Apex. I got it replaced under warranty today.

6 Likes