The world's first interoperable 2-wheeler charging ecosystem

Hey folks!

The largest 2-wheeler charging ecosystem is now even bigger!

We’ve joined hands with VIDA to build the world’s first interoperable 2-wheeler charging ecosystem. We’re now 1900+ fast chargers strong and still growing.

Ather riders will soon be able to use VIDA’s charging ecosystem via plug and charge. We’ll be rolling this out in a phased manner across our entire fleet, the collective charging ecosystem should be accessible to all Ather riders within a month.

We look forward to collaborating with more light EV manufacturers as we charge towards an electric future!

14 Likes

Hope you guys can build more charging station together.

1 Like

Will the 80% limit affect Vida owners too? And does their scooter charge at the same speed as ours? I’m sure we don’t want to be held up by another scooter, let alone a different manufacturer as we need a quick top-up!

2 Likes

Ather bring 1500 chargers and vida bring 400. Ather owners pay more for accessing the fast charging network, whereas vida owners pay less. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

We want Ather Assure Subscription Packs are back

2 Likes

I think its fair value for a fast public charger if you compare with own portable charger as per unit,Ather’s per min value looks unfair as some gen2 scooters barely fast charge good amount in sunlight or if battery is warm

it should be like if you are doing 20% to 80% its approx 2 units which would be 40rs (plus 18% gst I think even though not mentioned) on vida charger compared to Ather grid it would take 1min=1% in ideal conditions so it would be around 60rs + 18% Gst

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing because now the vida owners will be crowding at the Ather grids it’s hard enough to find vida chargers in Pune as it is. But if vida does plan on expanding their charger network more. I think it would be great

1 Like

And the best part of Vida chargers are, they all have 2 charging guns. So at one location, two vehicles can be charged unlike Ather Grid.

4 Likes

Here in Delhi, Vida has a tieup with petrol pumps😌 so safe and peaceful charging sessions everytime and no more having to navigate through tight and shady neighbourhoods just to find that the location of the charger is incorrect :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Unfortunately Kerala has the least number of Vida chargers

1 Like

How to know about availability of vida chargers? I downloaded vida app, it seems broken.

Website has an area wise location list

1 Like

It should be coming to the Ather app soon. Until then gotta use the Vida website

I see. But how to pay without app?

How about not paying at all till the app is live :sweat_smile: ?

2 Likes

When will Ather owners be able to use vida chargers? Will it be rolled out after the apex launch?

Ather owners have already started to use it.

1 Like

Ok thanks, but how would you pay for it? Last i checked the vida app isnt open to non vida people

Currently who ever tried are saying they are not getting charged for the usage

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few posts on the Hyderabad WA group that Ather owners were able to charge at VIDA chargers.

1 Like