The Third and Biggest Owners' Meet Yet!

Superb!. Xavier and the team create such awesome videos!

3 Likes

Xavier should be on the forum! Super nice and fun guy!

2 Likes

True… I did not expect them to come along for this owners meet as well… Really they make us feel special :smiley:

3rd Owners’ meet Review

Never too late to write, someone said. Usually I do this regularly however some other priority took precedence over this write. I hope this feedback helps AtherEnergy for the next meet.

What I liked

1. Large crowd of owners. It is first time ever 200+ owners assembled. Indeed, I was really happy to see many people around. It is always heart-warming to see so many family members under the roof. Some are known faces and many are unknown. However, all are bound by one single string that is 450. At times I had to scratch my head to greet people who greeted me since they know me as I have single face(?). One might argue this is the disadvantage of putting the photo and real name, however I like to be transparent as much as possible.

If one argues saying too big is crowd is disadvantage for closer interaction, it has its own charm. Being one among the crowd, definitely gives a stronger feeling and gives a confidence that he/she made right choice in picking 450. This is especially true for a new comer.

1. Session

a) Started on time. Who likes the delayed start? No one, except the late comer! I always believe, discipline is the key for true and real face.

b) Started with Chennai Launch details, experience. It is good to start with remembering and thanking the people who shouldered the launch. It shows that people are recognized.

c) Product info, updates : This is standard briefing in every meet and it is must for everyone’s knowledge. I am always interested to see 450’s mass statistics. Introduction of Moderators, Dos and Don’ts, FAQs in the forum was plus this time.

d) Q&A - I really liked the Q&A session this time. There was no chaos and everything was well coordinated. This is the way to go.

e) End timing : Session ended well within the expected time and gave plenty of time for informal discussions.

2. Eco Drive session

I did not take the ride and thought of experiencing the new mode in my own vehicle. There is ‘waiting pleasure’ and it has its own charm. I strongly believe in this.

1. Food

I really liked the food session this time over any previous events held in Bengaluru. Unlike previous sessions, this time it was served in reusable food plate, self-serve quantity, reusable water bottles, cups were great plus. There were very less waste this time.

What could make it better

1. Best Practices/Owners talk - Call owners who excel in some areas and let them speak. Say washing the vehicle, charging (say 20-80), efficient riders, guys who have modified, added accessories etc.

a. Identify best efficient rider of the season and invite him to stage
     b. Identify longest/highest km cruiser of the season
     c. Identify highest km clocked person and let him share his experience

2. Service related - Based on Ather’s Service experience - share the worst case scenarios, major damages that occurred, dos and don’ts based on this experience.

3. Subject Matter Expert (SME) talk - Invite at least one SME and let them talk about one topic, say Battery, BMS, Motor, Dashboard, POD/DOT etc. Or it can be process talk too (say ordering, insurance, registration etc.) Being transparent in the community gives more confidence.
    a. Ather can check with its customers by conducting a poll on topics of the interest and pull those SMEs to address.

4. Morning Ride to IBC knowledge park was good, however there were very less number of riders. Please communicate the ride information at least a week before so that more numbers can join in.

5. Status update: it would be good to know info like total number of owners till date, total sales figures, order status, delivery status. This info will certainly help to boost the pride of owning 450.

6. Take feedbacks: For various topics that AtherEnergy seeking, this is the best platform to gather feedback

7. Conduct Surveys : Good to conduct surveys from the owners on various topics including priority for next OTA update features. As there is large pool of people, it is direct and fast source of data.

8. Dedicated Service Desk : Have a dedicated table and log the issues. If any 450 requires in house service, it can be scheduled over the period of time.

9. Grievance Cell: Open up a grievance cell, log customer complaints and address them. AtherEnergy needs to hear the pain points as well and address in the days to come.

11 Likes

@Ather.Team
Hello everyone,
When can we expect the next owners meet?

1 Like

Soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When exactly can I expect? Because I haven’t attended even one and I’m excited to attend

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Owners’ meet - December 2019