The new Switch Gear

My 450X has been in the Service Centre since 22 days for running repairs. It has been stuck for weeks just waiting for the brake lever, which is not in stock.

I wonder if it has to do with the new switchgear being introduced, and the parts somehow changing.

Still sucks, I have spent thousands on petrol just because my whee isn’t here.

On a side note, I gave the scooter on Aug 2 at ~85%. Today (Aug 24) it is at 7%. The drain is real, can’t believe telemetrics consumes so much :zap:

5 Likes

Don’t expect, you’re going to get new switch gear

3 Likes

also the ancient sd212 isn’t helping in being efficient at 4G usage

3 Likes

I feel literally devastated , it has been just three months purchasing my vehicle , new switch gears not even support my model .

Also they can give updates on what can be supported on our older version.

Infact they should support their older version we are the ones who supported now it’s like we don’t care about the previous versions we released

2 Likes

Think about us who got it last week. I am not sad about switch gear basic Coasting Regen is also not coming to your scooter be sad about that. It’s not coming even after we have the hardware to support it

2 Likes

True Novin

1 Like

Your patience is truly commendable, Sirishant, especially during these challenging times. Request you to kindly share your registered contact number and vehicle details in order for us to assist you further.

2 Likes

Thank you for your commendments :saluting_face:

Literally just picked up my Ather today. Service Centre did a good job considering the situation, and didn’t have much issues tbh. They are overwhelmed with so many wheee’s not whee’ing.

Anyways, mine was delayed for 2 weeks because of the Brake Lever set not being in stock. I guess there were some supply chain issues. Thanks for reaching out.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. I started hating my Ather 450X 3.1 after seeing this new switchgear, which looks perfect for Ather scooters. Ather should provide a solution to have this new switchgear at least on Ather 450x 3.1 which is just 6 months older.

5 Likes

Welcome to hope land whare ur hopes will be crushed and all stuff be like a na hoga yaha pe

Not just u many many have same qns as u this community day it should answer some questions…

5 Likes

thats what scares me from going to community day,just seeing my gen 3 get obsolete without any significant QOL updates before my own eyes after travelling from afar

7 Likes

The sooner we accept the truth the better it is for us.

2 Likes

you guys have way too much hope. today I went to buy the saree guard the latest heavy-duty model which was launched with GEN-4/ 3.6. even though it will fit perfectly they just outright denied that it will not fit and won’t sell.

2 Likes

It’s like when u go to a college first first and except so much then after in 8th sem u be like hha le new bakras coming in and watch them cuz u already know what it is

2 Likes

I had that SGv2 installed from SC they did it no questions asked try another SC.

5 Likes

He’s old lad too though :joy:

1 Like

Is it any different from my 3.1 saree guard?

1 Like

v1↔️v2

5 Likes

Just thickness?

1 Like