The Funny Side

14 Likes

Which discussion forum are we all using? Wanted to re-use the same for some other purpose. @Ather.Team

Discourse.

1 Like

TV Installation Service https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07J681YGK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Ks.KDb4XCA8K4

i was able to order service alone for free without ordering tv!!

You are now eligible for Amazon Happiness Guarantee :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t watch TV at all. My mom was watching this show on Zee Kannada and told me that she saw an Ather on a show. So I had to open up JioTV to take this screenshot :joy: who ever this was, at least wear a helmet. You’re on national television :joy::joy::joy:

28 Likes

Woah!!
First impression of Ather in National television and there’s no helmet!
Guys, please wear one…

2 Likes

Yes, even I observed it today live … If you continue a little more, he also takes a risky cut ahead …

You know its ಆಯುಧ ಪೂಜೆ (Ayudha Pooja) when people in your area suddenly get all the love and affection on their vehicles and start washing them :joy: which they never do in the whole year. :joy:
Happy Dussehra to all of you! Let this festive season bring lots of joy to you and your family!
ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ದಸರಾ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nimagu kooda dasara habbada shubhashayagalu.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ನಿಮಗೂ ಕೂಡ ದಸರಾ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು

1 Like

just saw outside my balcony

even cycle is eligible

6 Likes

When I turn ON
Eco mode.
This how I feel…:joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

True That!!! Lol

Since there is eco mode hate here. Let me be objective,

Today i was running out of juice when coming to office. turned on eco-mode and drove 12.8km in 32 mins at flat 40kmph with no harsh maneuvers…result 27wh. I would get the same thing on Ride with avg speed of 55-60kmph i.e 29-30wh. Why would i torture myself for no benefit?
Is a 10% gain in efficiency warranted?

Also the vehicle dropped from 60% 44km to 48% 35 km overnight… Now i have to make it back home on a 15km ride with a 18km prediction…

This is very confusing. Better prediction algorithms please

1 Like

But you don’t smile in eco mode. :joy:

2 Likes

No bro. That is not smile of happiness. When ever I am unhappy about changes I will accept it finally and smile on my face is the answer for that.:smirk_cat:

2 Likes

But somebody need eco mode also like me. Becuase my office is 2 kms far away from my home. With thin this 2 km 1.5 km is very conjusted. So, I can’t ride above 25 kms speed. So eco mode is also need .

2 Likes

Quite the contrary, i found eco mode to be frenetic and accident worthy in sharp traffic in Bengaluru ORR where people want u gone in a second or will hit u as they come near (Maybe to nudge you). Ather feels sluggish to start and you will get stares as you get off the line. Sports is again too jerky. Ideal for me seems to be the ride mode which has ample torque to start and stop

4 Likes