The Funny Side

You will see the ads during the T20 matches.

2 Likes

Got my S1 today, took it for puja directly… Pujari insisted to park the scooter on its Center stand before he could start puja

7 Likes

Same happened with me :joy:

I think he should have followed his passion and become a painter instead of pujari

9 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Goodbye Ather!

This really doesn’t look like a series 1 anymore. The pujari wouldn’t paint it so much if it was his own vehicle also :man_facepalming: Wash it off and take off all the plastic. If it melts. Itll turn yellow and stay there

2 Likes

Maybe also upload the commercial that is going live later this week. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I tried, tried and tried…to get the proper position of the left hand rear view mirror. The saga went on for precisely 6 months. I brushed the mirror against a tree trunk today in the crowded traffic in Peenya, Bangalore…I got the proper view on the LHS mirror now. Hope I do not brush the mirror against anything again.

No issues with the RHS mirror though.

8 Likes

If you spot this in your city, don’t panic.

29 Likes

But where is this located​:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Will this also disappear all of a sudden one fine day?

In the deep unreachable desert of Utah Pradesh.

4 Likes

You will be taken during today’s owners ride :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, no judging. Even ETs on extraterrestrial trips need a fast charge every now and then.

This is really cool until it won’t disappear.

It would be a great to look at when it’s in the middle of no where which gets it’s power from solar panels which are away from the charger , highlighting it

Forget the monolith, I’m interested in the second Sun that’s creating a different shadow! We can generate solar energy all round the clock! :wink:

2 Likes

Crying Kid With Knife 11122020154009_1

11 Likes

Buy one more Ather with odd/even number as the case may be.

1 Like

Odd/even number not applicable for CNG and electric vehicles.

That was the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

When I showed the TVC to my grandmother she said “The scooter looks very delicate”. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OMG Many here said they get erroneous emails from Ather and finally I met that experience. My vehicle is ready and scheduled for delivery tomorrow 16-12-2020. I got a call today 15-12-2020 morning 9:20AM in this regard but for Ather servers days go backward, & that too delivery at midnight. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes