The Funny Side

Something around that. Defintely lighter than 118Kg.

Really! Where’s this dot?
Edit: oh you meant the ather dot. Lucky me I got the lighter scooter then! (Dec 22)

1 Like

Got the new 450X t shirt! MS Excel clearly was handy in getting these babies out! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

PUBG aadbahuda​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

This is such a poorly edited quote, especially the ‘better range, higher mileage’ part!:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: On Road Experience

My scooter is taking a swim in the Indian Ocean… :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Interesting story from a friend of friend who wouldn’t post on the forum despite me prodding him to. He was stopped by Bangalore traffic police and was asked for pollution control certificate. He was dumbstruck at first, then gave a tour of the vehicle to the officer and asked him if he saw a tailpipe to test emissions out of. The officer let him go 2 minutes later when he realised it was an EV. Happened a couple of months ago apparently.

13 Likes

:point_up_2: Feels like this :point_down:

23 Likes

Looks like this is done manually. I got 6 badges assigned today, and i think i am worthy :zap::raising_hand_man:t2::hammer: of the “first emoji” badge too!tumblr_prr217NZRO1so1ohb_540

3 Likes

Automated actually, just enabled them, so some badges on the backlog got allotted.

2 Likes

It’s good to see one more ather added in St. John’s still haven’t seen the owner but it is happy to see the community is growing

Is this tweet done from the 450x dashboard? :stuck_out_tongue: @Ather.Team

7 Likes

Nah. Mostly Tweeted from OP phones :wink: Because Carl Pei loves Ather. And Ather loves his phones. :joy:

5 Likes
1 Like

What is the meaning of this twitter? Is this mean thay new ather comes with center stand?

Ha ha…no! It means that they would tweet that message and their twitter friends know that something was wrong

This wouldn’t be on news if the ride was on Ather! :rofl:

I took delivery of my 450 yesterday. On my way back on Old Madras Road, a man on a Pulsar 150 asked how quick the scooter is and I said pointing at his vehicle, “Faster than that”.

9 Likes

Dang! His face might have turned pink :joy:

1 Like