The Funny Side

Looks like, Even to go to R-Mode also, u have to struggle :slight_smile:

Finally we have R mode… :smiley: now we need to have A mode instead of L

it looks like 5 gear electric scooter…:joy:

3 Likes

Instead of N == Normal it should be N == Neutral (Cycle mode) that will take Abhishek from North to South America in a single charge :smiley:

1 Like

So I’m sure all of you have been asked all kinds of weird questions. Like how much mileage per litre. Is there option to put fuel also. Is there a power bank.
So this guy asked me how much CC is the scooter. So I told him that its an electric scooter and he was like " So what there will be CC". I was curious to know what he though " CC" meant. So I asked him what he meant.
He asked me speed. So I said 90 and his expression was " ashte naaa (that’s it??) " ," My 60k bike itself is 100 ".
:man_facepalming: I didn’t know there are people who think engine displacement is the same as the top speed of the vehicle. :confused:
It’s also surprising as to how many people expect a hybrid scooter with an electric power train and an ICE.

6 Likes

Today one Enfield bullet and R15 try to overtake me in Chennai city traffic… As like a quick pickup of my Ather flight they can’t able to catch me… Sudden pickup… Finally my battery backup is suddenly droped to 20% due to my frequent acceleration… Then my flight automatically locked me in eco mode … When I reached home I had only 8more km backup… Any way thanks to Ather… Weeeee…:grin:

7 Likes

@abhishek.balaji were you in some secret agency earlier…not letting any information out. Everything has only one answer. “We’ll let you know more details in some weeks” :grinning:

3 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny this. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Since @hemanth.anand complained that I’m not saying anything

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/announcing-the-ather-450x/4624/38

1 Like

The teaser does not have anything… Its not Ather 450X teaser its Ather 450 teaser… :joy: :joy: :joy:

yeh toh cheating hai cheating hai cheating hai- Dialogue from Singham
apart from fun please let us know something

AtrLab:

The ridiculous acceleration and the luxurious design aside, Ather scooters, like all other electric vehicles, are about sustainability and efficiency. Packed with advanced sensors, Ather scooters generate heaps of data and make them available to their owners via APIs. The data include the average speed, breaking patterns, starts and stops, and many other things. Together, this information can be used to determine the overall efficiency, measured as a percentage of the ideal mileage rating.

A new app crated by proud owners of the Ather 450 wants to expose all the available information to help Ather owners ride more efficiently and more connected with the wider Ather community. “We thought, what if we could build a framework for what the connected scooter could be. What if Ather gave us enough access to our individual scooters that we could build a community around what we envision the connected scooter of the future could be, across all connected scooters?” said the developers when interviewed by FakeTechCrunch.

The result of their effort, the AtrLab smartphone app, keeps track of many parameters that the 450 shares, and takes that info and breaks it down into interesting metrics that owners can use to satisfy their riding needs. Currently, it’s in public beta, and all Ather owners are invited to submit their email to help test the app.

5 Likes

Needs a dash of a CES announcement, and a product hunt link! :smiley:

Jokes aside, would love to see some prototypes/screens of the app :wink:

1 Like

Where can I submit email

1 Like

What’s yours ?

6 Likes

Looks like you’ve already got Dark mode :smile:

1 Like

I think, I am not the only one to get this updated feature.:joy::joy::joy:
So who else got this feature in your flight.

3 Likes

Iam from Coimbatore just now booked 450x.But iam using hero electric flash e5 for past one year .Do you believe it or not i clocked 24000 kms within an year in that slow boring scooter.the biggest problem is when o rided it in night means every dog is chasing me…( mudilada Samy)

11 Likes

Inspired by the above post of mine… :grin:

@Shreyas.G and @Shreyas

@abhishek.balaji2 and @abhishek.balaji

10 Likes

Yes I hope everyone have this experience in late night arriving back to home.

My advice to stop dog from chasing… Slow down and don’t raise the speed immediately … Have come eye contact with the dog… It will stop chasing… Then I can slowly speed up.

4 Likes

Super … In Coimbatore how many charging stations are installed by Ather???