Post pictures of your Ather Delivery!

Thank you very much, 100% we’ll meet for sure :+1:. And do let us know your experience !!

1 Like

Congrats :+1:
How did you got it yesterday when your registration number is later then mine and my delivery is scheduled tomorrow (but am taking it on 15th):thinking:

What’s your order ID ? Maybe the RTO messed up the order not sure

Finally got my scooter delivered on 15th November

Delivered post 7 days of final payment
8th November - final payment gateway opened and payment completed
8th November - Form 20 collection
9th November - Ather dot installation
12th November - Invoicing of the scooter
13th November - RTO Registration ( temporary registration)
15th November - Delivery of the scooter

1 Like

I got my vehicle delivered on 15th November 2019

Pre Ordered Date 27-July-2019
Planned Delivery – September 2019
Payment window opened – 22-October 2019
Ather Dot installed – 26-October 2019
Form 20 Signed – 1 November 2019
Vehicle registration in RTO – 08-November 2019
Actual Delivery – 15-November 2019

5 Likes

finally my flight received today…

7 Likes

Few flights are ready to be delivered

2 Likes

Took delivery of my 450 this fine morning. :blush:

6 Likes

Had an account transfer, anyway, finally took delivery:
Pre-ordered: August 3rd
Payment window opened: November 4th
Full payment: November 5th
Delivery: November 23rd

It was the first time I had driven an Ather (you can call me careless for not test driving before purchasing, but I wanted to be impressed, so I chose not to, and took word of mouth at face value).

I used to ride a KTM Duke 390 before (brother’s bike), so I can give the perspective of someone coming from a powerful bike:

The KTM definitely feels a whole lot faster and powerful, and post 15kmph, it accelerates much faster than the Ather. The Ather accelerates at about the same rate upto 15kmph. It is however, faster at accelerating than most non racing grade bikes.

The ride is a lot more comfortable than the KTM.

The maps navigation is very glitchy, especially when zooming in and out of the map. The dashboard froze twice already, and I had to restart it. However, if you don’t fiddle around with the map other than setting up the navigation, it seems relatively smooth. The UI is a bit slow, but it’s enough for what it does.

I was getting better mileage than what was estimated (from showroom to my home, which is about 10km away). I drove in sports mode, and I intend to always drive in sports mode.

Honestly, the power is a lot less than I expected, but I’m coming from a way more powerful bike, so using sports mode only is a solid compromise for the convenience of a smart scooter. It’s a lot more fun to ride though, because people don’t expect it to be as fast and nimble as it is.

The guide who took me through using the vehicle was very nice and helpful. The 3G data had me worried when purchasing, but the data seems to be keeping up with whatever the scooter needs, so that’s fine. Just worried about the scenario when a phase out happens.

Overall, very pleasant experience.

5 Likes

My first ‘GREEN PLATED’ set of 2 wheels is here!!
And its already flying on roads of Mysuru!!
Has already beaten a KTM Duke at a signal and has attracted 5 queries in just first half an hour of its life with me!
My son just loved going wheeeeeeeee…

I must acknowledge support from 3 people from Ather CC who helped me in keeping things moving on my order. A big THANK YOU to Rehan, Souvik and Aishwarya! Thanks to Abhishek for handling my anguish really well on forum!
And thank you to Meet (hope that’s how its spelt) at Ather Space for a smooth delivery process and helping getting the vehicle loaded onto the transport vehicle for its journey to Mysore!

5 Likes

Congratulations Samarth! Did you ride it back to Mysuru? If yes, would like to hear your experience

Since you are in Mysuru, one warning…Do not shut down the scooter daily till Ather finds a solution to the BMS issue

Otherwise, enjoy Wheeeing. Matte innondu dina Mysurige bandre sigona :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @hemanth.anand No, didn’t drive as I had driven by car with family to Bangalore for delivery. It’s actually a gift to my wife.

Haage, neevu next time Mysurige bandare tappade meet madona…

Thanks for heads up… I won’t shut it down at all…

Saar!! Haage, nammana member inda owner maadi saar! Innu namma profile member anta torastaide!!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone,
Took my flight delivery yesterday the 29th of November.
Booked on May 13th 2019
Payment window opened on July 2nd week
Full payment made 16th November 2019
RTO 23rd Nov
Ather dot installation 26th Nov 2019
Finally took delivery on 29th :grin:.
No rides yet since I had to travel out of station so handed over the scooter to my brother and left from Ather space.
It was nice speaking to relation partner. He was so polite and helpful and did not delay much.
Thank you so much @Ather.Team #community:ather-forum

8 Likes

@harishgv78 why so late to make payment brother did u face any other issues or did u apply for loan ?:thinking:

I had no intentions to own a e-scooter brother. I just booked. But 15days back I thought of owning it. Anyways full payment window was open for me from august only. So I made the full payment and got the delivery in 14days :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys
Just made the payment for the 450 through NEFT , it was pretty seamless I had received payment window a week before and had added ather as beneficiary that day itself and yesterday night made the payment and today morning I have received the confirmation . And one more thing was that I required the vehicle before 16 th of this month or after jan 14 as there is some dhanur masa and strictly instructed by my parents not to take delivery in that time as it is considered inauspicious. So went ahead with registration in KA02 rto (rajajinagar) as it will take more time. Really it’s nice as ather guys have taken up my request for KA02.
Thanks guys keep up the good work

3 Likes

Hey guys
Order id 15432
Received my flight on 8th Dec Sunday
Pre order 5th Sept
Payment link opened on Nov 28th
Payment made on the same day (full payment)
Dot charger installed on 3rd Dec
Vechile Registration 4th Dec
Delivery process was smooth thank you @Ather.Team

8 Likes

Excited!

7 Likes

So happy …

9 Likes

Hi, my vehicle got delivered on dot. Everyone looks at me as a hero. Thought the ‘vehicle’ is the hero. Soon, Days are not far for EV to take over petrol and diesel.
Keep rocking.
More charging point will help the visibility.