@abhishek.balaji @atherspace.bglr @tarun @atherspace.bnglr
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT MY RIGHT HAND SIDE PANEL OF THE Ather 450X GEN2 IS BROKEN AND I NEED TO REPLACE IT.
IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MUMBAI AND THE PRICE IS ALSO HIGH.
FIRST I DON’T GET THE PART ANYWHERE ELSE AND EVEN IF I GET IT THEN IT WILL BE EXPENSIVE FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.
PLEASE DON’T EXPLOIT MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE WHO ARE STRUGGLING DAY BY DAY AND GOING TOWARDS DEATH.
I HAVE BEEN USING YOUR VEHICLE SINCE 5 YEARS NOW AND I HAVE BEEN TRAUMATISED BECAUSE OF THIS SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE COST TO BE SKY HIGH.
MADE IN INDIA MAKE IN INDIA IS A BIG JOKE NOW.
PLEASE SHIP THE PRODUCT FROM BANGALORE ITSELF AND AT A CHEAPER RATE.
ATTACHING YOU THE PHOTO OF THE DAMAGED PART IN THIS EMAIL.
NOT AT ALL HAPPY CUSTOMER WHO IS DYING DAY BY DAY BECAUSE OF THESE ISSUES.
IF I DON’T GET THE PART I WILL SPAM ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN FORUM TOO.
I guess body panels are not available even for ice vehicles. These parts are given only when order is placed.
Why don’t you try to claim in insurance
chef.arun7
(Black Panther)
January 23, 2026, 1:52am
3
ujjawal.sharma0:
PRICE IS ALSO HIGH
Hey I agree that Part is not available and it’s not fair but Ather Panels are in Perfect Cost in my Opinion because In Public Roads I dropped it once and It was Worst Accident ever but No Panel Break but Just Scratches
Unlike Other Scooters Ather Panels are well made so Cost is Really Normal. Lemme know which Panel, I will try to Arrange it.
ujjawal.sharma0:
GOING TOWARDS DEATH
I’m not crazy rich but Corporates don’t care about Sympathies imo
Probably He don’t have one I guess, Also those scratches are not that Big. Some Polishing is enough but People these days blame everything on everything
I need both the panel left and right, infact i need the whole body part.
Ather 450X Series 1 Gen2 model.
If the rates are high then any colour panel will do which will be the best fit for this model.
Call me on 9664905453
I have insurance but only 50% is covered. See the image properly, i don’t give a rats ass about the scratches but its actually broken and needs repair to replacement. Hence asked for help.
take zero depreciation and try once
even with zero dep the plastic cover claim is only 50%
I need both the panel left and right, infact i need the whole body part.
Ather 450X Series 1 Gen2 model.
If the rates are high then any colour panel will do which will be the best fit for this model.
Call me on 9664905453
chef.arun7
(Black Panther)
February 11, 2026, 3:16pm
12
Check dm bro
Tomorrow I will check with my SC and Update
chef.arun7
(Black Panther)
April 29, 2026, 4:10am
13
@smridhi.kalati One of my follower bought new Ather in Chennai
Given Charger’s Sr. Number is different from invoiced Sr. Number
he must reach out the showroom right ??
chef.arun7
(Black Panther)
April 30, 2026, 6:31am
15
From the Day 1, He wasn’t satisfied by the Showroom and Taking Guidance from me
Now this one gives me headache and I reached here
We’ll help him get clarification. Please provide the concerned person’s registered contact details via DM so we can reach out and clear things up.
What was response from their side