Saw a zero in the wild today

If this can be done, then as a first adopter would you like to pay more for this kind of product(while considering the products ppp).

1 Like

The Zero might be this YouTuber’s. He travelled from Germany to India on it and recently checked out the Ultraviolette F77 and spoke to the CEO.

Here’s his ride on the F77, comparing it against the Zero:

1 Like

Prolly could be but this is in b’lore i saw one in mumbai. But my question still remains would you buy this-{over Ather’s shitty rate of charge speed and battery capacity}

2 Likes

No point comparing with Ather - different segments and usecase.

4 Likes

He was in Mumbai as well. He is travelling across India.

Check how much it costs. At this price point, even Ather will be able to provide super fast changing and higher range.

3 Likes

That also depends on where it was built the cost of labour and R&D in the country; stringent procurement standards etc etc

Like literally can you,me or Ather management ever proudly say exactly 0% child labour went into the production or procurement process??

2 Likes

I meant if you were an early adopter with a much higher spending limit plus if this was an built in India product the cost would be around the UV price point.

1 Like

A 120 HP 190Nm Superbike for 5.5 Lakhs ? That too electric and made in India ? That’s a long ass pipedream.

1 Like

You forgot the most important part an one hour charge time that’s actually the major part why UV is not as lucrative the rest you can still compromise with.

1 Like

They need to introduce a no compromise performance electric scooter like F77 but they have no interest of launching.

1 Like

Hi, the youtuber you mentioned in your post is a german youtuber with channel name mark travels and he owns an Energica Eva EV motorbike and not a Zero EV bike. Energica is an Italian EV motorbike manufacturer and their bikes are one great price of enginenering in EV bike space.

I recommend you check their website.
For some reason I can’t enter link in my post but you can just google it.

1 Like

No he owns a Zero SRF which he nicknamed it “Eve”.

1 Like

It’s not a surprise that you saw a Zero EV bike. Hero owns a considerable stake in Zero and there have been rumors that that they will be launching the Zero SR/F in India in 2025. May be the one you saw was the company carrying out road test.

2 Likes

I am damn sure he mentioned it this Ultraviolet F77 video. That’s how I searched about it and found out about Energica company. If you check their website you will see that his bike is same as Energica Eva Ribelle.

1 Like

This is from a recent video of him:

From Zero’s website:

1 Like

Well it indeed is a Zero :sweat_smile: Both are definitely cool bikes and can’t wait for Hero to launch it in India next year. The EV 2 wheeler market is getting interesting every day.

2 Likes