Price list of Ather parts

Did u got it.

4 Likes

Yes al last! Got mine. But now the waiting is to get the dot mapped to my scooter :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

did anyone get their motor replaced? I wanted to know the cost of the motor

4 Likes

What is the price of front and rear wheel disc rotor

5 Likes

1350 i guess for front Inc gst

3 Likes

What is the price for rear break pads inc GST

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji i ordered a brand new Ather 450X 3.1 yesterday. I forgot to ask at the store but what is the current price of the charger if I would like to own an additional one. The website mentions a price of 7k until December 2022. Can I please have an update on the current price as of Jan 2023. Thanks

6 Likes

I think they have updated it on the website now.

2 Likes

Sadly it still says Dec 2022

2 Likes

Infact increased. When I bough, the chargers’ price was around 10500/-

5 Likes

When did you buy?

2 Likes

It’s included along with vehicle. We were supposed to choose between Ather dot or Portable one… It was around 2 years back.

3 Likes

Cost of display

These Prices are very old. I changed recently. All the price is doubled.

3 Likes

Any users who are using their Athers on rough roads experience the mirror stalks coming loose?

My front shroud has cracked because the mirror stalk comes loose and dances around causing the plastic to be decimated.

So the mirrors bolt on to a metal block and the metal block bolts on again to the aluminum frame, 1st time it cracked because of the stalk being loose, 2nd time because of the metal block being loose.

But tightening the mirror bolts all the way will crush and crack the plastic shroud too. The bolts needed to be 1or 2mm longer to have a lockout without crushing the plastic.

Given up on replacing this. Design itself is flawed. They could have made a cutaway in the shroud. Metal plastic metal sandwich being crammed together will never end well for the plastic.

I feel like the plastic being caught between this amazing mirror mount design and exorbitant price of 2.5k for the shroud

3 Likes

if it’s cracked at the mirror place it should be replaced under warranty, as it’s a long long known issue with the shroud, they should change the vendor as quality is seriously going downhill.

3 Likes

Yes, it was replaced under warranty. Looks like they are adding spacers now to fully torque the bolts without pinching the shrouds. Fingers crossed. Maybe 3rd times the charm

3 Likes

@hemanth.anand is it possible to get the recent prices of parts please ? Price list of Ather parts

Also submitted a topic to have information compiled under a folder titled documents with various sub folders so that newcomers can find all the info there and experts such as yourself can contribute to the sub folders. Documents and Links - #7 by dolancdd

It is only this morning that your useful post was stumbled upon.

Hope they sort this as I’ve no idea as to the timeline (days/weeks) to consider the idea behind an accepted topic post and making it happen.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Recent Price List Please !!

8 Likes

Not sure how I missed this mention…Anyway…

Unfortunately, I don’t get the price list from anywhere. All the prices that I knew I had compiled and started this thread so that we all owners can built up the list. Sadly, the topic turned into more of a discussion than a compilation (which was the initial intent).

8 Likes