Portable charger

No call from C.C YET

3 Likes

I think you should call them up. Because in Bangalore you can collect it anytime after you’ve completed the payment. Since it’ll be at the ather space and they just need confirmation of the payment.

2 Likes

Jus called C.C , they say some update for consumer friendly in A.P.C , after 7 working days it will be available for pick up & they will call once it ready to pick up from space

2 Likes

One Question to the @Ather.Team

Old home charger was called Point
New home charger is called Dot

Old portable charger was called Cable

Why isn’t the new portable charger given any name? It could’ve been named as “Line” or “Box” or something like that :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It does look like a Dash :thinking:

4 Likes

Hey Abhishek, the user manual for the portable charger says I shouldn’t use an extension cord to power the portable charger. But more often than not, an extension cord will be necessary to charge, during long rides or even when charging elsewhere apart from home. What do you recommend we do?

Also, does @Abhishek @rajeshkav @hemanth.anand or anyone else recommend a good extension cord to charge the vehicle with the portable charger?

4 Likes

Is the old portable charger still in stock?

3 Likes

Is new charger faster or slower than old one?

4 Likes

0-80% - 3 Hours 25 minutes
0-100% - 5 Hours 30 minutes

2 Likes

Yes. I just picked up mine from Ather Space. Call up customer care. They’ll send you a mail with payment link.

2 Likes

How soon did u get ,I mean when did u ask for payment link and how soon did customer care people send u the link bro

I actually purchased one just a day before my Mysuru trip. I was only looking for a good branded one. Anchor
or GM Modular was on my mind.

I wanted to buy this simply because it matches Ather’s colour theme.

GM Modular 3046-Jewel 3 Pin Flex Box 4 meter with Handle, Indicator and International Socket

But was not in stock in the shop I went and I didn’t have time. So purchased this

GM Modular 3045-Square 3 Pin Flex Box 4 Meter with Handle, Indicator & International Socket,Orange and White

3 Likes

That’s really slow.

Box is good but i refer to it as BRICK charger… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Use this type

2 Likes

Its same as ather dot timings

2 Likes

Most of the use case where people buy portable charger is when they are travelling long distance. Imagine if they have to wait for 5+hrs l, defeats the purpose.

2 Likes

If ather had to reply to this. They would probably say
“We do not recommend you to ride outside our current serviceable area”
No offense.
That aside the old charger would have taken close to4 hours too.

3 Likes

Yes Ather travel charger is pretty much useless,
Upcoming UV F77 bikes provide 3 kW fast charger which would be usable on the road !!

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Chennai] Community portable chargers