Paddock stand

Actually, I will use it everyday now that I know that the side stand can give way at its rivet. This has happened to my bike now and I will finally buy a paddock stand.

3 Likes

Its high time that Ather as a company takes note of how people are suffering due to lack of centre stand.

4 Likes

Measurement of Paddock stand for Ather,

2 Likes

umm, So many red flags using a loose free to move padlock stand over there, what happens if you try to load it while the the stand moves out of it’s place?

there is a locking mechanism which should the aligned and tighten before loading the scooter’s weight on it. this will ensure it won’t move back in while it hits the swingarm

2 Likes

Actually Ather should have provided with spools holder which would made the docking easy.

2 Likes

60% of users will not find it useful, even though it just requires 2 holes on both sides in SwingArm I cannot see why Ather will not implement it

1 Like

Mine has a locking mechanism for the rubber bushes to be steady and not move while placing the scooter on the same. There is a slight play, for swing-arm to sit comfortably. But not completely free as shown in the video.

1 Like

Anyone looking for Paddock stand can check this one

Deal of the day: Explore Rear Paddock Stand with Swing Arm Rest (Orange) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B081S2ZSF9/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_NT0C79W5MWW7DSNF6G54?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It’s built quality is good, fits perfectly for ather, design and color is also good and main thing the price is also not too much.

@DiZ1988 Thanks for your suggestion and the video It was easy for me to buy and install the paddock

3 Likes
10 Likes

Center stand is well designed and looks good .

The ladies foot rest is also well designed , the good aspect is that the footrest is not attached to the swing arm ,excellent ! Where are you located ? If you could let me know I could meet you and may be you could do it to my 450plus Have a nice day

1 Like

I also want this centre stand but really hope this won’t void warranty…

1 Like

I have seen this video on YouTube before. What I would really like to see is, how easy or how difficult it is to put Ather on centre stand. The video dosent show that.

4 Likes

Add

images

2 Likes