Paddock stand

Don’t buy it just for cleaning. It’s not worth. Buy it only when you get a car.

1 Like

Here you go for paddock.

5 Likes

Ather does not sell accessories, As you said even i had hard time washing and cleaning my Ather by myself with just the side stand. Tried many paddock stands but they are all designed for KTM’s and other superbikes, the size did not match perfectly for our Ather or the quality was not up to the mark or the design was like it will scratch the swing arm & would damage the wheel pulley. Finally I custom made it with the right measurements and it suits perfectly. Made with heavy duty ISI tubes. It costs 3K, DM me if you want to buy one or to know more details.

15 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Funny Side

Hi there, I also want a padlock stand but I stay in Bangalore. Please advise if I can get it somewhere in Bangalore Awaiting your response

3 Likes

After owning an Ather 450 for 2 yrs, my bike’s side stand gave way. And my bike… Oh btw, I’m the same person who started this thread, with the same vehicle.

3 Likes

Actually, I will use it everyday now that I know that the side stand can give way at its rivet. This has happened to my bike now and I will finally buy a paddock stand.

3 Likes

Its high time that Ather as a company takes note of how people are suffering due to lack of centre stand.

4 Likes

Measurement of Paddock stand for Ather,

2 Likes

umm, So many red flags using a loose free to move padlock stand over there, what happens if you try to load it while the the stand moves out of it’s place?

there is a locking mechanism which should the aligned and tighten before loading the scooter’s weight on it. this will ensure it won’t move back in while it hits the swingarm

2 Likes

Actually Ather should have provided with spools holder which would made the docking easy.

2 Likes

60% of users will not find it useful, even though it just requires 2 holes on both sides in SwingArm I cannot see why Ather will not implement it

1 Like

Mine has a locking mechanism for the rubber bushes to be steady and not move while placing the scooter on the same. There is a slight play, for swing-arm to sit comfortably. But not completely free as shown in the video.

1 Like

Anyone looking for Paddock stand can check this one

Deal of the day: Explore Rear Paddock Stand with Swing Arm Rest (Orange) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B081S2ZSF9/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_NT0C79W5MWW7DSNF6G54?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It’s built quality is good, fits perfectly for ather, design and color is also good and main thing the price is also not too much.

@DiZ1988 Thanks for your suggestion and the video It was easy for me to buy and install the paddock

3 Likes
10 Likes

Center stand is well designed and looks good .

The ladies foot rest is also well designed , the good aspect is that the footrest is not attached to the swing arm ,excellent ! Where are you located ? If you could let me know I could meet you and may be you could do it to my 450plus Have a nice day

1 Like

I also want this centre stand but really hope this won’t void warranty…

1 Like

I have seen this video on YouTube before. What I would really like to see is, how easy or how difficult it is to put Ather on centre stand. The video dosent show that.

4 Likes

Add

images

2 Likes