Ownership Experience

I have noticed charging at night uses less fan than day because of external temperature.

1 Like

I never felt like a newbies when all you guys are around. Best community ever :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I think reading FAQs will answer 90% of the doubts and queries

Hey any one given the Ather for wash outside?

1 Like

Super answer… :slight_smile:

Bangalore traffic signal - If enough people like you show how to follow traffic rules, will be great and will reduce traffic congestion by 30% without building any extra roads at all…

But, now what happens is, they are teaching other good citizens on why you should not follow traffic rules and lanes. :smiley:

2 Likes

Me! Just today. Probably the first vehicle I’ve given for wash outside the service center.

1 Like

In this Forum you will get Answers 24/7. may be slight delay in late night between 1:30 AM to 5:30 AM. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for this observation @hunt4dj, I will make a note of this discharge rate and get back on how it is in mine.

I don’t get my flight regularly, i have been seeing one more flight parked. So totally we have 3 in our parking lot. Numbers are increasing :slight_smile: . We should catch up sometime.

3 Likes

Yes. You can pressure wash the vehicle. I’ve noticed better efficiency after giving it for a pressure wash, especially after they get all the dust and sand where the belt sits.

Just make sure that they don’t pressure wash the dashboard as the pressure could damage the screen.
Make sure your charging flap is closed.
You might also want to temporarily remove whatever is in the boot space as water will get inside even if it’s closed.

4 Likes

Thank you for the info @crispypoppadom.

1 Like

But I was told at the time of delivery to never pressure wash the vehicle!

Only 65kms🧐.
Am I missing something??

Default range is set to 55- sports, 65 - ride and Eco - 75 (coming soon).

You can check predicted exactly range in Ather app under ride statistics for now.

Someone in our campus was interested in buying Ather, had a good chat with him on range, Battery, charging time pointed him to our forum, would be great if we have more in our campus :smile: sure can catch up I work in second shift

2 Likes

I think we can. Maybe somebody from the @Ather.Team can confirm? Someone else had mentioned on the forum that they were told to only pressure wash the vehicle below the knee.

I personally don’t see an issue with pressure washing the plastic and fibre. The wires and electric components at floorboard level are waterproofed too, so there shouldn’t be issues there. I do it once in a month because it gets rid of all the dirt between the drive belt and pulleys.

Just make sure threre’s no pressure applied on the dashboard.

3 Likes

True that. Pressure washing from above the key lock/charging flap was not advised. But it depends on the definition of pressure wash. Quite a few car wash places do a mist spray, though it looks like a large high pressure volume of water is being sprayed, it actually a very fine mist of low pressure - this should not be a problem at all!

7 Likes

Completed 500kms in 2.5 Weeks :grinning:

10 Likes

Super Maga!

2 Likes

Yesterday I did 130+KM’s
My maximum ever!!
Today I have body pain.
@Abhishek how do you manage??

3 Likes