Ownership Experience

Yup, I was optimistic and anticipated higher range based on my usual rides, especially after covering 28 km in 34% battery.

Before starting the trip you could have posted and asked for portable charger for a day and borrowed it… simple… pls don’t take your family on long distance trip without portable charger…

3 Likes

Anyone interested for a trip somewhere on Mysore road on a Saturday or Sunday ?
If there are more people let’s also check and arrange portable chargers !

1 Like

Here’s the plan. Starting around 7 or 8 in the morning having breakfast in Kengeri.
We will visit CCD / KFC for lunch (both located almost next to each other) a 54km ride from royal airavata charging pod on Mysore road. Have lunch at mudigere CCD/KFC and back to Bangalore by 4pm. let’s request and borrow portable chargers based on number of 450s up for this trip.

3 Likes

Can we find Charging at the destination?

1 Like

If so sign me up!!

1 Like

Maybe it will get covered in the 3 year warranty since the dashboard, apps, updates will all stop working properly…! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I am up for a trip this weekend!! Also, i have a portable charger. Do let me know if there’s a charging infra at one of those places

1 Like

Hey my order no is 8614, I got the payment window open, I applied for loan on 26th June 2019, no update on loan, contacted ather, they asked me to wait, waited for 1 week, no update, on the website, in my account section, it says loan under process, ather told me that my documents have been approved. Anyone has any idea regarding the loan approval timeline and process, ather was not very specific and just asked me to wait.

When is this

This weekend ather is going to launch in chennai so going there… next Sunday can we go

Hi everyone, want to know if it is possible to change the display name on dashboard.

1 Like

It was possible for owners to update in Ather mob app few months before but not possible to change it now.

Check with Ather customer, they should be able to it for you.

Thank you ,will check with them & update

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missed connections

Any Owners working in Ecospace, Bellandur?
We can request for a charging point inside Ecospace.
It can be extended to Ecoworld and nearby campuses too.
Please tag along.

1 Like

I work in Cessna Business Park and live close by. I was hoping we have public charging in this area.

Yeah it’s me :slight_smile:

Have messaged you my details, I see there are two at this point, yours and mine so we can ask if more are here too.

Just down the road at Gopalan Global Axis :slight_smile:

1 Like