Ownership Experience

Anyone having issue with the mirror setup? My right mirror is perfect and viewability is as expected. Although the left mirror is not adjustable to have the full viewability of what’s behind. I’ve tried to adjust it but at most it points down to the road. Just wanted to know if this is only a problem at my end. @Ather.Team I guess some checks went missing before delivery?

On other note, I think I’m in love with the customer support from Ather. Brilliant folks. Had an issue with the charging port at home, gave a call 20 mins back and they are already sending someone in for a check.
@Ather.Team A kudos the support team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@samitbanerji, feeling bad not attending Ather 1st owner meet.
May I know what went wrong and caused accident. Have you taken any damage pic before handing over bike for repair.

Thank You.

2 Likes

I also feel the same way about mirror. Could not adjust left mirror to give proper view.

I too face this issue. So thought of removing the mirror for good… as of now it is no use bcz right mirror is not stable enough to stand in one place it always rotates for 180 degree angle.:pray:t3:.

Till few days back ather owners were around 238 in Forum and today I’m finding 338. Joined lot in few days… I check to know how fast owners tag rising…

2 Likes

Call support. They will fix it or replace it.

Please do not remove, it’s a safety issue.

2 Likes

At the time of the delivery I got the same issue with the left mirror and they have changed it, Now I am facing the issue in right mirror. Mean while I noticed that if u rotate mirrors frequently it will become very loose and it will start rotating 180 degrees while ur driving. So it is best to remove the mirrors and keep at home. When there is No use of it🙂

2 Likes

@shreyas Hi Shreyas
Considering how few others have faced same issue with the mirror setup maybe they this can be included in the final QA before delivery?

1 Like

Congratulations! So did you take it without subsidy? And as far as their word of caution, it was goven to me as well. It was just that it wasn’t deep rooted in my head. Now it is :confounded:

Initially it took me 3 days to adjust the left mirror to my comfort. Now it’s not a problem. In my case, I was trying to keep both mirrors symmetrical and I wasn’t able to view anything. Now when I’m able to view properly, I see that that the left mirror is more vertical than the right.

1 Like

Facing the same issue with the right mirror. It moves while riding so useless. I will be calling ather support regarding this on Monday.

1 Like

Hi All, I will be getting the key-chains on Friday. Can we all meet up on Sunday 21st at Ather Space at 10:clock1030:. is it ok with all of you guys.

1 Like

Hi , Can we all meet up on Sunday 21st at Ather Space at 10:clock1030:. is it ok with you. Please do confirm soon.

Ok.

1 Like

Hey Pramod, is it possible to meet by 9:45 am? I have church at 10.

OK no problem. i will be their by 9:45 am.

Thank you!

A person driving on the wrong side of the road rammed into my 450 at right angles when I was leaving the parking lot of my apartment and getting onto the main road.

Claimed insurance to get it fixed as multiple parts had to be replaced, although no damage done to the chassis.

Really sad that I had to miss the first 450 owners meet.

2 Likes

I have a general question, especially with the rains coming up:

What are the precautions we can take should roads/basement parking get flooded? I’ve started making it a habit to close the charging flap before heading anywhere afraid that the rain would go into the charging ports. I’m also finding that the lining between the seat and the storage is not completely water tight, and found a few drops of water when I opened it after rains.

Anything else? Has the vehicle been partially/fully submerged? Anything that should absolutely not get wet?

2 Likes

Thank You. I hope you are safe and fixed your 450. Do not worry. We will meet in next meet up.

1 Like

@Ather.Team
Hey guys, the point is showing red for almost a day. Any quick way to reset it?