Ownership Experience

+1

2 Likes

+1

enjoying with amazing ATHER

6 Likes

Which location is this? It’s not Bengaluru for sure!
RGT

2 Likes

my flight no.is 333

2 Likes

This was briefed to me by the consultant who gave a test ride.

holiday with my 450

2 Likes

@hemanth.anand Yes, I got it done from the same shop & I paid Rs.150/-. After which i got this new vendor and found to be more cheaper and nice finish.

2 Likes

@Shreyas can we get some clarity on this please? If that’s the case, @Abhishek has broken quite a few laws :smile:

I want 1 for my Ather too.

1. There is nothing like registration validity only in a particular state. You can take your vehicle anywhere in the country irrespective of where it is registered. However, as per the rules, you are supposed to transfer the registration of your vehicle to the new state if you stay there for more than 1 year (and pay road taxes as applicable). see the actual rule below

When a motor vehicle registered in one States has been kept in another State, for a period exceeding twelve months, the owner of the vehicle shall, within such period and in such form containing such particulars as may be prescribed by the Central Government, apply to the registering authority, within whose jurisdiction the vehicle then is, for the assignment of a new registration mark and shall present the certificate of registration to that registering authority.

You are free to take it anywhere but Ather will provide installation, service, RSA, public charging and reimbursement only in Bangalore

1. Dilli abhi door hai. Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad are the next ones as per the information available so far. Ather may probably come to Delhi when DC wins IPL :smiley:

2. NO. It is not the usual phone SIM to just remove it. the maximum you can do is go on incognito mode

3 Likes

I need one

@basetti.praveen, @raghav.srinivasan

To clarify, what @hemanth.anand has quoted is correct.

However, the RTOs of other states will not register the 450 at this point.

4 Likes

Super! Thanks for the quick response.

Since @basetti.praveen says he was told about this at AtherSpace, you might want to check and ensure there is a clear understanding of the policy when briefing customers.

2 Likes

Say for arguments sake I am in Chennai after a few months and I want to plug my Bengaluru registered 450 into a Grid point in Chennai… would my AtherOne subscription work there?

1 Like

Hey Raghav,

Yes, you will be able to. As by that time Chennai will become a serviceable area for Ather and our customers :slight_smile:

And not just charging, but service, RSA, etc too.

3 Likes

Eagerly waiting for this :slight_smile:

Also need one
thanks

I need one like yours. I like it with only the logo.

1 Like

I had my vehicle delivered today. During delivery they specifically mentioned to have the motor turned off whenever not in use. Maybe this came from this share from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like