Ownership Experience

You got it serviced already?

1 Like

Is b/w 27-61wh/km

Yes.

Mine goes from 26 - 32 Wh/km in single person ride.

2 Likes

Is there any 340 owner on the forum? I wanted the user manual pdf for the 340.

1 Like

Hi
I have been driving Ather for few days. After recent App update now we can see energy consumption and real range after each trip. Here i checked my consumption and range.
After 100 % charge i replugged at 32% so
Consumed 68% of total energy accounts for 1632 wh (in 36 hours)

Total energy consumed in ride = 1500.2 wh
Total distance covered = 48.2 km (in multiple trips)
Average consumption = 31.12 wh/km
Projected range = 77 km (In sport mode)

Total energy loss = 131.8 wh (in 36 hours)
Phantom or idling loss is approx 5.5%
Total ride with pillion accounts for 15.4 km

Its really fun to see your ride data.
Single ride efficiency lies between 26-32 wh.km
Pillion ride efficiency lies between 35-40 wh/km

7 Likes

It’s the same functionality wise as the 450

1 Like

I know not much will change. But I wanted to read the Manual :slight_smile:
I’m sure the manual will be different

1 Like

maybe just the cover :smiley:

5 Likes

Interesting to know the facts and data.
By the way, to get 75km per charge(claimed by @Ather.Team earlier) , what is the wh usage we should use.

That can be the maximum number when having a busy day on the bike…right??

1 Like

It’s an ELCB, more expensive than MCB. Looks like Ather is really obsessed with quality and we are really lucky to have a company like Ather in India. They are really pushing the envelope, in the EV market, in terms of quality and sophistication.

6 Likes

32 wh/km to get 75 km of range.

1 Like

oh… ok i got it Earth-leackage circuit breker. Installation guy told me that this MCB will trip if any issue occur regarding earthing.

Thanks for the prompt response…
So when riding, we can estimate if we need to juice up when going for around 70kms in 1 day…

Can anyone tell which company tyres are being used in the vehicle

1 Like

MRF Nylogrip Zapper

1 Like

Got my order ID 3156 delivered yesterday and I have done about 110 km already. Though the projected range is 65km in Ride mode, I was able to achieve a far higher range. I was able to touch a top speed of 90km/h quite effortlessly. The only muse I have is that the regen braking seems inconsistent to me. Does it not work while in Sports mode or something? What would be the ideal speeds/conditions at which regen braking must be applied?

8 Likes

Regen can only be used only when the battery charge level is below 80% and your speed is above 15-20kmph. It can be used in this range at any time(no ideal speed) but you must be careful as it does not being the vehicle to a complete stop and brakes must be applied to do so when needed.

2 Likes

Ather should reconsider the network provider options, Vodafone has many network issues and in the same location I keep getting good signals and many time no signal at all

4 Likes