Ownership Experience

I am just wondering about what range I might get in my neighborhood. It has lots of ups and downs. (near iskcon) :joy:

1 Like

Yes. That is be best - we can pay a few hundred more

1 Like

So, the email about the upcoming Update says nothing about screen brightness. The console on the vehicles of service technicians who visited me (with the latest build) doesnā€™t seem be any less bright either. Is there to be a longer wait for this update? @Shreyas @Ather.Team

2 Likes

The screen brightness setting changes could not go into this update as we are still testing them. We will have those in the next update

4 Likes

@Shreyas,

Also, during open house and on forum discussions, one of the main expectations and suggestion was to show battery percentage remaining in the dashboard which has no dependency on algorithm, data etcā€¦ it was even considered as a simple update to give.

In this new update, do we get to see percent battery remaining?

That is again something that will be coming in the next update. This requires some UI change on the screen and we could not incorporate it in this update.

6 Likes

Great, thanks for the ultra fast response.

@Shreyas is the newsletter ready for March? Any changes on lease and purchase with FAME 2 announcement?

2 Likes

@georgekuruppan, hope it helps, I got mine today.

3 Likes

And I want dark mode please.

5 Likes

@Shreyas, 2 questions:

1. I am not getting a clarity from Ather on bad Vodafone network. Pls let me know your plans.
  2. Will the new OTA update improves touch response of touch screen?

Thanks in advance !
Manjunath

Morning around 5am, I updated the ota patch. Now the range is shown as 65km after 100% charging.

1 Like

Hi, I canā€™t seem to locate how to favourite a location via the app. Is it not available? Also couldnā€™t find a dedicated section on the forum for thr ather app.

2 Likes

Thanks @raghu.bv7ā€¦
Yesterday I saw oneā€¦it is of size of an average laptop chargerā€¦small enough to fit inside my helmetā€¦and super light to carryā€¦:+1:

2 Likes

@Shreyas @Ather.Team
I also could NOT figure this out. Would be good if there is a way to favourite in the app and send location to the flight.

1 Like

Reached another milestone yesterday before the new OTA update.

Guess all my previous riding history (behaviour) is written off after new OTA update and I need to start fresh.

20 Likes

Hi #rajeshkav,
Congratulations on this new achievement.
Very inspiring for all Ather riders.

Hope to see similar milestone even in the updated version.

4 Likes

Does this help you to assess the need?

AC Input is normal, 5A Pin

5 Likes

That too. Will come, not yet sure if its coming in the next update or the one after that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It can be used by other Athers for sure. As far as other brand vehicles are concerned, No.
No other EV right now on sale in India uses this same plug that is in the Ather (it is Type II plug I guess)

2 Likes

A few things that Iā€™ve either not been able to do or I wish to have in my scooter.

• Add Favorite places in navigation (in scooter or in app)
  • Side stand warning
  • Iā€™d like to switch off headlights during day time (When we already have DRLs why do we need energy consuming AOH?).
  • Iā€™d even like a setting to switch the screen on/off when Iā€™m riding without navigation
    The last two along with reduced brightness and dark mode will greatly help in increasing the range a bit more IMO.
5 Likes