Ownership Experience

Yup, you can expect the ride logs by the 10th of every month :slight_smile:

Did any one here experience delay in invoicing when they opted by insurance outside. Autovert is priced close to 6k for 1year own damage and 5 years 3rd party with zero depreciation. Outside I found same policy by godigit at 4200. I had my loan approved on 28th and still awaiting invoice to buy insurance. Is this just an isolated insurance or everyone forced to wait beyond what was mentioned. Never expected the crafted buying experience to have long waiting time at every step. Definitely a big area of improvement. Everywhere else just walkin to the showroom and itā€™s done on same day. Prefer this experience to the so called CRAFTED NEW EXPERIENCE.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also gone through the same. I made my final payment on 18th May and got my invoice on 28th May. However the customer care had made it very clear to me that invoice will take 7-10 days. This is probably delayed because Ather starts to manufacture a new vehicle after you do the payment and mention VIN and motor number in invoice

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji can you confirm that the vehicle is built only after the loan is processed. If that the case we are paying 15-20 days of EMI before receiving it.

Vehicle is not built to order exactly. A batch of vehicles arrive from the factory, and we open payment for Pre-Orders accordingly. Once we receive the downpayment for your financing option, we allot the vehicle to you. If you go with the default loan partner, your first EMI is dependent on the date of processing. If it is before the 15th of a month, your EMI will be charged in the subsequent month. if itā€™s later than 15th, itā€™ll be charged the month after that.

2 Likes

Then why does it take 5-10 days to invoice

The 15-20 day timeline is to allow for financing options, some final checks on your scooter & cleaning, invoicing, registration, HSRP etc.

A couple of days ago, an accidental lock up actually was useful when I ended up parallel, right in between two vehicles that were about to hit me, which resulted in not being hit. Didnā€™t think a lock up would actually save my life.

@abhishek.balaji I believe invoicing can be done immediately once Ather receives the downpayment for the vehicle. Correct me, if Iā€™m wrong.

After which I believe registration of the vehicle is major time taking process and how much time does it take?

1 Like

On what principal does the auto turn off indicators work? Not so effective on the rides very few time it auto cutsā€¦

1 Like

This invoice waiting if we opt for other insurance is not comprehensible, you can give us the same chassis and VIN no you use on autovert insurance. It just sounds like this path is made a pain deter from choosing other insurance. Itā€™s been 6 days and Iā€™m waiting without any update to get the invoice plus the additional wait for registration. @abhishek.balaji why canā€™t we get the necessary details to continue with insurance, you would already have it for autovert

Hey @amithrai13 and @anandquasar

Do reach out to customer care for the latest information about your orders.

Following up everyday from 1st, all they say is wait. The experience has moved from waitingā€¦ Waitingā€¦ To Hatingā€¦ Hatingā€¦

Mine it took just 2 working day. Yesterday only I got invoice. It may be because loan confirmation or payment completion.

Got an update finally. It was due to loan not being disbursed. Hero finance guy never bothered to call me up and take cheque leaves and signature, after escalation the guy called. So should be happening soon now.

2 Likes

I just donā€™t rely on this feature. I play it safe.

1 Like

The auto cut-off indicator uses the sensors on the vehicle to detect when you take a turn and then turns off the indicator.

2 Likes

In my experience, the auto turn off works in sharper and shorter turns (90Ā° turns). Also after the turn give it a couple of secondsā€¦ It does turn off. Doesnā€™t always work on longer curves. So I like to experiment and give it a couple of seconds before I manually turn it off.

2 Likes

Do we have auto turn off indicators in 450? I didnā€™t know that.

Yes, we do, albeit a little slow but not annoying. Works fairly well when you lean into corners. Donā€™t expect it to work when you make short turns where you donā€™t lean.

1 Like