Ownership Experience

None of my trips are showing up in the ride stats section. Do I have to do something to end the trip so that the rides show up?

Had the same feeling when I started too, but you will get the hang of it, I am using my flight in same driving time/style as I used my Wego, in sports mode I am able to hit 80km range without compromising my patience, everyone who is driving EV will take time to adjust, first few days drag race if you want forget about the range :stuck_out_tongue: once the new bike adrenaline drops the range management and efficiency management will automatically kick in :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Since everyone is posting their achievements in range, here is mine :joy:

5 Likes

Best post of the day :slight_smile:

Now i am Curious to know who has the highest number in efficiency instead of looking for the lowest number !!! :smile::smile: It will be good to see if everyone can post their highest efficiency numbersā€¦ My personal Highest is 71 Wh/kmā€¦ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Well, I once got 423 Wh/km, with a projected range of 6 km and a top speed of 53 km/h and average speed of 15 km/h! I think that is a glitch, though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Does anyone feel that the real time efficiency on the dashboard buggy? Mine is super duper buggy. I donā€™t really care much about it. But that lag is hugeeeee.

3 Likes

Sometimes I see the red aura when Iā€™m taking my vehicle out of the parking, even when the motor is off.

2 Likes

Hey Anagh,

The real-time-efficiency and instantaneous power are two different things. If you expect the efficiency to display high energy consumption as soon as you open the throttle, then what you are expecting is a instant power meter.

The way it calculates it:

Of course it can be changed to 5 sec or 2 sec too. But we want to make sure it is more relevant and shows precise data instead a constantly changing color.

Think of it this way: Curve%20Smoothing

Instead of showing you the blue line, we are showing the red one :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. :slightly_smiling_face:
Took a while to understand. But I got it.

1 Like

Makes sense to have a longer interval of 10 secondsā€¦ instead of zig zag ECG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then show us the blue lineā€¦
REAL timeā€¦ not 10sec averageā€¦
Next update??

1 Like

Similar to TESLA

@Shreyas, @Ather.Team

My Ather has issues with hose pipe of front disk brakes. The bike is 22 days old and twice I have given it for repair, which I am not really happen. No one from ather service team, call center or bike delivery guys explained me properly what is the issue and the fix was.

Resolution - They adjusted hose pipe. They are saying itā€™s design or manufacturing defect which engineer are working on it.

My concerns :

1. Hose pipe issue - two weeks once I have given bike for hose pipe adjustment. So I have to give the bike for repair every two weeks once???

2. Front shock noise - it is not resolved even after raising twice. Both the time Ather service team confirmed itā€™s resolved.

3. Seat lock noise - it is not resolved even after raising twice. Both the time Ather service team confirmed itā€™s resolved.

4. Side stand issue - Notice resolved even after raising to service team. When asked the guy who gave delivery, he is not aware. He just came to deliver bike.

5. Service team canā€™t fix the body back in original form. They say itā€™s design or manufacturing issue. Share pic for more clarity.

6. Communication gap : There is huge communication gap between Ather service team, delivery n pick up team and the call center. Pick up guy will take my complaints, call center team say issue is resolved, while taking delivery I raised the pending issue, the delivery I donā€™t know anything. Best part was after 2 hrs of me taking delivery of the bike, a person calls me and says he will delivery the vehicle by evening.

I Hope you respond to the issue. Sharing pics for your analysis.

2 Likes

I echo the same issues and nothing got resolved even after 4 times complaint and technician visit, rather in the last complaint bike was taken and returned saying issue is fixed and I believed noise has reduced from front shocks but surprise element was tire pressure was reduced to 27 psi both wheels by Ather result was reduction in noise when filled with recommended pressure noise was back again, after this I didnā€™t complain at all because it is very difficult to keep complaining, technician visit and then bike being taken and returned back without issue fixed, just living with the issue till date.

4 Likes

The first pic is an actual manufacturing issue. Check any new bike and you will see that. Infact check the Team-BHP review and this was noticed there also.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t expect such quality issues from premium scooter. Disappointed. Suffering from front suspension noise and seat noise when going over rough broken roads now this ? Was rush to deliver or increase production causing such quality issues ?

Those who got 1st batch of initial vehicles can you people check if you also have same issueā€™s or not ? Then we can isolate this to newer batches only.

2 Likes

I took delivery on July 5th. I too have noticed the issue with the sound from the seat lock, however, it has never bothered me much. Thereā€™s no sound from the front suspension as far as I can tell.

Wow your really lucky you donā€™t have (clunk clunk )metallic noise from front suspension when ever going on potholes or broken roads ? This noise is way common as far as everybody have suffering on their scooters.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had that sound on every scooter Iā€™ve ever owned.

1 Like