Ownership Experience

Also I hear a grinding sound when I accelerate from a stop. I remember owners complaining about this in the forum. Can I get some feedback on whether it’s still there or did you do anything to fix that sound. It’s like something is grinding against the rotor or wheel.

it will vanish doing more km’s

don’t worry it is just a resonance from what i understood

enjoy the ride

Initially my vehicle also had this issue. But after service I am not hearing this sound. I did not complain to Ather, but they have rectified.

While the battery discharges below 50% or less does the speed of the vehicle deteriorate or does it deliver the same power as it delivers when its fully charged

same power al the time until it reaches really low like 7% or less

1 Like

Got my A450 on Saturday, loved the power/ braking and performance.

Areas of improvement

1. Noise is terrible - it’s like a metro coach while riding and accelerating
  2. Poor (very sharp) finish on the handle - just where the moving right hand grip reaches the fixed part of the body. Have got a cut in my right wrist due to this. (highlighted in red in the screengrab from the manual)
    A450-SharpEdge

My office is on the 8th floor of the IBC Knowledge Park Tower D, so happy to meet anyone on the team specifically on the razor sharp edge issue, that’s a major safety issue.

4 Likes

@Ather.Team @Shreyas
The maps had the spinning wheel for a long time and the maps were not showing up. So, had to reset with the two brakes and power button. It worked fine. Later when I was able to select destination and the maps worked fine. However, after a day in the recent places and in the maps neither the recent places (the one that was selected after rest) nor the favourites showed up. The list was all empty. This is surely a bug. Now I have to add the places manually again to set them as favourite. This is bad experience. :frowning: since we keep sync’ing the data to the cloud, I expected this data to not be lost.

Please NOTE after reset all the places (recent and favourites) showed up if I remember correctly but not 100% sure on this.

On point #1 I am glad it makes some sound :slight_smile: else no one would know! Point#2 Yes, I am with you on this regard. The quality and finish of the plastic will leave you to want more for sure…

Another thing that’s not of my liking is the key! guess it was made with self defense in mind! @AtherTeam with what you have done with the product, I am sure you could have done slightly better on the “size” of the key !!

I like longer keys…

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/207297-ather-450-electric-scooter-detailed-review-4.html#post4564411

3 Likes

What’s the best energy consumption per km?! In three rides mine is around 28wh/km.

4 Likes

:+1: @magneta
for me its 32-33wh/km.

You got it serviced already?

1 Like

Is b/w 27-61wh/km

Yes.

Mine goes from 26 - 32 Wh/km in single person ride.

2 Likes

Is there any 340 owner on the forum? I wanted the user manual pdf for the 340.

1 Like

Hi
I have been driving Ather for few days. After recent App update now we can see energy consumption and real range after each trip. Here i checked my consumption and range.
After 100 % charge i replugged at 32% so
Consumed 68% of total energy accounts for 1632 wh (in 36 hours)

Total energy consumed in ride = 1500.2 wh
Total distance covered = 48.2 km (in multiple trips)
Average consumption = 31.12 wh/km
Projected range = 77 km (In sport mode)

Total energy loss = 131.8 wh (in 36 hours)
Phantom or idling loss is approx 5.5%
Total ride with pillion accounts for 15.4 km

Its really fun to see your ride data.
Single ride efficiency lies between 26-32 wh.km
Pillion ride efficiency lies between 35-40 wh/km

7 Likes

It’s the same functionality wise as the 450

1 Like